𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

|| 𝕸𝖎𝖐𝖊𝖞 𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖒𝖘 ||

"Owwww!" I heard Dejah say making me open my eyes and look around the room to see where she was and I seen her head pop up on the side of the bed, so she probably fell on the floor

"Owwww!" I heard Dejah say making me open my eyes and look around the room to see where she was and I seen her head pop up on the side of the bed, so she probably fell on the floor . "What's wrong with you?" I asked her and she got up wincing.

I bet she know now not to play with me no more speaking from what happened last night 😏 .

She got back on the bed and got under me and pulled the cover over her body . "My legs hurt." She mumbled into my chest and I looked down at her "Why?"

"You know why." She replied wrapping her arms around my waist and I grabbed my phone unlocking it and I went to Instagram and recorded her .

"Stop recording me." She said covering her face "Put yo hand down." I demanded "Your not my dad." She said in a little kid voice and I just stared at her cause she don't ever get enough.

Baby boy you want her to do whatever you say and that's not going to happen - author 👁👄👁

"I'm like a bad kid in elementary.. it don't matter how much you whoop my ass imma still do what I want regardless." She said as if she was reading my mind .

"Is Jalen's girlfriend still here?" She asked and I shrugged "I don't know." I said and she removed her head from off of my chest and got up .

"I'm about to go see." She said and left out of the room .

|| 𝕯𝖊𝖏𝖆𝖍 𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 ||

I walked down the hallway to the guest bedroom where I heard a TV playing and it had to be her because everybody else that lived here was gone even Jalen was gone .

His mom told him not to come to LA but he still came so she came over here and got him and she left his girlfriend here .

My mom and dad was on a business trip , Zaya was at a friends house , Via was at our grandparents house and I ion know where the fuck Zaire at I haven't seen Him since last night at GoCraazy .

I walked in the room and she was laying on the floor on her phone "My sister is on her way to get me." She said looking at me and I tilted my head at her "Okayyyy?"

"My bad I thought you was coming to tell me to leave." She said and I shook my head "No I was just trying to see if you were still here." I said and she nodded .

"Whats your name again?" I asked her leaning against the doorframe "Sayori but you can call me Ori or Say." She said and I nodded .