𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

|| 𝕯𝖊𝖏𝖆𝖍 𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 ||

"About time." I mumbled to myself as the Sprinter pulled up "Dej." Autumn walked up to me and I glanced at her "Yeah."

"Are you and Mikey broken up?" She asked and I stared at her for a minute "It's complicated, we on a break." I said and she nodded "So basically, y'all still together y'all just taking a break?"

"I guess, why?" I asked and she moved to the side causing me to look behind her and I seen him and the Zara girl was close and she was recording him or something idk.

"What, they flirting or something?" I asked "Yea.. she's flirting with him."

"Well it's not much I can do.. well there is, but I told him that I didn't want him so.." I trailed off and her eyebrows furrowed "Hold on let's get on the bus and then we can finish this." She said and I nodded and followed her onto the sprinter.

We then continued to the middle of the bus and sat in a seat that was like three rows from the back "So, is that why he was mad at the airport yesterday?" She asked and I shrugged "I guess."

"So, you don't want him anymore? Y'all relationship is over?" She asked again like she was trying to understand the situation "That's what I told him- well I didn't say I wanted the relationship to be over I just needed a break, but I kinda want him back now." I explained.

"So take him back?" She asked in a questionable tone "I would but, that would make the break useless.. like I made this whole big deal about wanting a break, when now that I think about it I could've just kept to myself for a few days cause it only took two days for me to think on the situation."

"So.. why didn't you tell him that you wanted to get back with him when you seen him in the airport?"

"Because.. I was really going to take like a 3-4 week break from him, but once I seen him again those feelings changed. Like I had already figured out that I wanted to be with him but I was going to just.. I don't know. I confuse myself sometimes." I shrugged "So how about this?"

"Let's just talk to him, and tell him how you feel?" She asked "No."

"Why Dej?" She asked in a frustrated tone "Because.. maybe he needs a break from me after yesterday." I shrugged and she rolled her eyes.

I was really just trying to make up excuses for me to not talk to him- like I didn't even think he wanted to be with me anymore, because of the shit that I said yesterday.

Like.. I know you don't lose feelings for people in that short amount of time but.. maybe he still has feelings for me but he just don't wanna be with me anymore because all of the stress I've caused.

Like I don't know, I just feel like he don't like me anymore.

"Did he ever mention throughout the relationship that he needed a break?" She asked tilting her head "No bu- ain't no buts dej, you want him and your not saying anything you just letting him think that you don't wanna be with him and all that other shit. You acting like this is a crush you got and you scared to tell him you like him, come on.." she trailed off rubbing her forehead.