Story Clearup

YALLLLL IM BACKKKKK

first of all idk why my face reveal got 118 reads but ok-

Second of all I realised that some stuff in the story might not be clear so I'm here to clear em up.

💎

1. Felix's overreaction

So in the story Chan confessed to felix and he got rejected. The next day or smth Felix begged Chan to stop ignoring him but Chan indirectly refused.

And then Felix started beating up Chan out of betrayal while Chan let him and stayed quiet.

Your question can be: why? Chan ignored Felix for like a day and Felix acted like he had been ignoring him forever.

Answer: Felix was severely heartbroken

Because of Felix's fucked up past, he felt VERY heartbroken. Chan was the first person he ever loved and the person that gave him the most comfort. Out of fear of losing him and overthinking useless thoughts, Felix lost himself.

He was sacred he'll lose him like his mom.

The main fact wasn't that Chan ignored Felix for a day. But the fact that Felix was scared.

2. Felix's restrictions

At some point in the story, we read a conversation between Felix and Jisung. Jisung asks why he is rude to Chan but Felix couldn't give him a straight answer. Jisung then realises that Felix might be in love with Chan.

Both Jisung and Felix feel low when they learn that fact. And then we realise that Felix's mom probably doesnt want him to date.

Just like this there are other restrictions like "not going out with friends"

You may ask: but Felix's mom doesnt care about him? Why does she have to put restrictions as if she's being 'protective'

Answer: she does care about him

Yes she does. Just in an unnoticeable way.

Remember when Felix was explaining his past to Chan. He mentioned,

"She would cry and tell me how she knew what she was doing was wrong and wanted to return to her old and happy life with me but she just couldn't help it. She always told me how much she loved me and that she's trying to stop. Everytime she she tried she failed"

Drug addictions arent something that is easy to stop. You can't do it yourself. You'll need medical help for sure.

But I believe drug addictions don't exactly make you heartless.

Felix's mom became an alcoholic and acted like she didn't care about Felix. But deep down she still wanted to protect her baby.

Which is also why she recovered it two months. We remember Chan's dad is a psychiatrist and within those two months of honeymoon he helped her recover by "using" felix.

3. Blaming Chan

Idk if I've mentioned this before, but on the weddings day, Chan felt like something bad was gonna happen. "Something he would get blamed for".

And it did.

Yeji suicided...

You can ask: but who blamed Chan? His relatives?

Answer: no. He blamed himself 

Yeji's death caused Felix to go on a temporary depressive state. Not only that but Chan was sad too. Since Yeji mentioned she fell for Chan, Chan felt like the blame should go to him as her reason partly was related to Chan.

Maybe because he was too handsome?🤔 I'm kidding.🤣🤣 But not wrong tho- 😅

4.  How did BTS know? 

When your mom is so repulsive, its common sense to hide it from people, unless its someone who you very deeply trust. 

So how does BTS know about there mom being a s**t?

Well we all know Felix's mom has a huge business which is why she is rich. BTS members also come from rich families. One of them probably attended between one of their parents and Felix's mom and found out somehow. 

ps. there might be other things I need to clear up but I can't seem to find any now. if you have something you don't understand, write in the comments 👇👇