TRAUMATIZED PAST pt 4

FELIX: but then...she started drinking again after she became 22. At first it was alright. Everything was the same. She only used to drink like...once a month or something. Or some times not at all.

Felix let out a deep sigh

FELIX: soon that also changed and she started drinking atleast once or twice every week. Even after that nothing much changed. But soon she started getting more distant from me. She would still keep a close watch on me and take me to the company with her and still make me lots of good food and stuff. But sometimes when I asked her to play with me she would reject me. She never rejected me like that so I was confused but then replaced it with the thought that she must be extra busy for a few days.

Felix buried his head on Chan's chest as a single tear drop fell.

FELIX: slowly she had become an alcoholic. She would leave me out with the maids and go put every night. The maids were pretty great and all but I was still upset beacuse she never did that. That wasn't even the worst though. It wasn't a big change. She couldn't really sing me lullabies but she would still sleep with me at night. And as time passed, every single thing changed. Our maid had retired so my mom wanted to let my grandma take care of me.

Felix's grip around Chan suddenly tightened. He started shaking a little but stopped after awhile.

FELIX: my grandma never knew about me. When she found out she forced my mom to tell the truth. She had a big fight with my mom's dad. And during the fight...he killed my grandma...in front of my eyes. Straight up....stabbed her. That's was one of the most traumatizing things I've ever seen. So when I was 11, mom thought I was old enough to stay alone so she didn't have to care about keeping a watch on me.

Felix sighed again. Chan could clearly feel the disappointment radiating from him. He hugged the boy tighter and made him lay down.

FELIX: she had a lot of one night stands but then sometimes...she would come and cuddle me for hours. She would cry and tell me how she knew what she was doing was wrong and wanted to return to her old and happy life with me but she just couldn't help it. She always told me how much she loved me and that she's trying to stop. Everytime she she tried she failed. At one point she grew frustrated and stopped trying. She wanted to marry one man so she wouldn't have to do one night stands. She was ADDICTED to sex. But she kept changing men because she was tired of keeping just one. And...that's when all this started...

Felix looked up to meet Chan's eyes and was shocked with seeing tears flowing from his eyes. He couldn't remember ever seeing him cry.

CHAN: Lix...

Chan pulled Felix closer and placed his head on Felix's neck.

CHAN: lix I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I should've understood. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for everything I've done. I'm sorry for ever entering your life... I'm sorry...

FELIX: channie...

Felix pulled away from the hug and looked at Chan. He no longer looked like the strong and cheerful Chan Felix knew. A new side of him out. A weak and vulnerable side.

FELIX: channie I'm so glad you entered my life. Even if you hurt me before, everytime I'm with you I feel like I'm back to my mom's arms. You're the best thing that's happened to me. And I really really need you by my side Channie.

Chan nodded, pulling Felix close again. The two boys started relaxing in each other's arms as sleep took over them. Hopefully whatever waited for them tomorrow, won't be that bad.

.
.
.
.
.

DONEEEEEEEEE

crakheadday are you still mad at me🤣🤣🤣