TIE

Chan looked at the mirror as he tried to fix his tie.

This is impossible

He had been trying to tie it for about 20 minutes now. Today was the wedding day. Hyunjin and Yeji's big day. Everyone was ofcourse, excited. But the bride and groom weren't as excited. Both had fallen for a different person and both had failed to convince their parents to cancel the marriage. But one of them had a plan. A plan that wasn't so pleasant.

Chan hears the door creak suddenly. He looked over to his side and saw Felix standing there.

FELIX: um...you done?

CHAN: gimme a min. Tryna fix this crap

Chan said while looking at the mirror. He tried remembering how Yeji tied his tie when they went to a fancy restaurant together. But all that was too confusing. It was impossible to learn all the weird moves.

He kept on attempting to fix his tie. He didn't realise that someone was coming closer to him. He realised it when he saw Felix standing infront of him.

Felix slowly took hold of Chan's tie which made Chan's hand slide off it slowly while he stared at Felix. Felix started tieing it properly. Meanwhile Chan tried to focus on the tie so he could learn all the weird twist and turns. But Felix's face was distracting him.

He couldn't help but stare at the boy's beautiful features. He saw Felix biting his lip a little while he tied Chan's tie. His long eye lashes could attract anyone. He had lush red lips and soft pink cheeks. Felix suddenly pulled Chan closer, attempting to tighten the tie. Chan stumbled a little out of shock as he was too busy looking at Felix. He reached his hands to the mirror to hold himself still while Felix got stuck between his arms.

Felix widened his eyes at the sudden change of position. He felt Chan's nose brush against his as both their breaths became heavy. Chan looked Felix in the eyes before his eyes started trailing down to his lips. Before he could process what he was doing, he started leaning closer slowly. Felix felt Chan's hot breath on his lips. Chan started leaning closer and closer while Felix backed away a little. His back eventually hit the mirror while Chan still had the urge to pull him close and connect their lips.

FELIX: w-we should be g-going.

Chan looked up at Felix before nodding and backing away. He watched Felix running out of the room and sighed. He really wished Felix didn't turn him on like this. He really wished he could stop himself.

The two got into Chan's car. They had a silent ride the whole time. Neither knowing what to say. Maybe they shouldn't say anything at all.

But did the boys know that alot was going to happen from now? Did they know that something today will completely change their lives? No they did not.

.
.
.
.
.

I suddenly had the urge to complete this story quickly but I suddenly don't  wanna do that anymore. 😶

Enjoy
Byeeee~