Story Clearup pt 2

5. Felix's change of personality

As you might know, Felix acts really cold to Chan but suddenly he starts acting all sweet. 

Does he have a personality disorder? 

No he doesn't

Remember that Felix isn't originally rude. He just acts cold hearted most of the time because he is tired and scared of being used. 

But with Chan, sometimes he can't help but act nice cuz he wants Chan to be closer to him. He isn't particularly nice to Chan because he 'can't help it' but more because he wants to experience a sweet time with Chan. 

6. Felix's wants

In "drunken love" Felix says that he 'needs' Chan and in "Lust" he says 'fuck me' to Chan. 

We know that sober Felix would never say these but does he really want him?

This question was asked by  @Gong_Enxing  in "lust" and I didn't explain properly there so I'll explain here. 

So basically Felix doesn't want to fuck Chan but deep inside he does. When he was drunk he just told out something he would argue to himself about. 

Like having a small fight with yourself in your mind.

7. Felix's reaction to "babe"

After Yeji's death Felix was known to have gone to a club to drink his sorrows out. When Chan found him, he didn't agree to go back home. 

So Chan called him by saying "babe" which turned Felix soft. 

The reason for this is because Felix would love Chan to call him that and so it turns Felix soft. Don't forget that he rejected Chan against his will. 

8. The dream

So we all know that this turned out to be a dream (oops) that Felix dreamt of. And we also know it became reality.

So did Chan dream about it too?

No, he didn't.

Some times when your dream about someone you don't know comes true, it turns out the other person has dreamt of it too. But in this case, no.

I decided this because I felt like if they both had dreamt it, than it would look like the stuff from the dream is likely to come true. And when I think of their real life together I don't plan on having stuff from the dream. Not most atleast.

Which is also why Chan wasn't shocked when he saw Felix and was rather nervous instead cuz he was going to see and meet his stepbro for the first time. 

The amount of Felix included here shows what a confusing character he is XD. Anymore questions are welcome👇