DISTRACTION

A/N - I just wanted to let you know: I just gave this A/N here becuz I wanted to try it🤣🤣
On to the story...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's annoying

Really annoying

There are so many annoying things in life. So many that when you realize how many, you probably rather be tortured.

Like:
Bees buzzing and not leaving your house.
Long traffics specially when you need to get somewhere quickly.
Your computer freezing.
Screaming kids.
Noisy neighbors.
Forgetting your password.
And ofcourse: slow wifi

But right now, none of these related to Chanlix's annoyance. And I mean NONE. what annoyed them right now was the facts. Facts about them together, right now.

The fact that both of them were inside the same room right now. The fact that both of them were breathing the same air. The fact that they were just 2 rows apart, doing the same kind of work.

And it was no help whatsoever when they realized they were gonna go back to the same home. Neither did it help when the teacher got them to be pairs for a project. 

It was a big annoyance for both. More like a...distraction.

But if you look deep into it, both had a little secret side. A deep side. That little side where they, yes Chanlix, were craving to work with each other.

But don't get me wrong. Both of them find that side so gross, they themselves feel like a puddle of cat puke (A/N: what am I doing?😂) 

But either way, they had no choice.

FELIX P.O.V

And here I was, working with this dumb-faced shit. Words couldn't explain my feelings right now. I wanted to choke right now. One side of me wanted to stab him really hard. The other side of me wanted to hold him close. Really close.

CHAN: your staring.
FELIX: I know.
CHAN: *turns to Felix*k let me get it right. Your glaring.
FELIX: *turns back to the project*yeah. Planning a kill.
CHAN: *Turns back to drawing*hmm. I can see that. Raising your eyebrows every 2 seconds.
FELIX: *rolls eyes* yeah whatever.
CHAN: roll your eyes to the back of your head and check if there's a brain there.
FELIX: that's literally the oldest joke I've heard.
CHAN: I meant a real one.
FELIX: why would I want to look at my brain? You're gross.
CHAN: yeah I was trynna be like my lovely brother.
FELIX: well-

Wait...what??!!! Lovely brother?

Why did that hit so hard. Maybe cuz it was so disgusting. Or was it?...

CHAN: how much do you get paid for staring? You seem really interested in it.
FELIX: I- what? I dont- ugh.
CHAN: naneun ugh~ ugh naneun ugh~ ugh~ (A/N : where my stayarmies at?)
FELIX: stop. Your voice is annoying.
CHAN: better than your deep shit.
FELIX: say that aloud in the middle of the hallways and see what happens.
CHAN: pfft. I don't have time to play with your popular ass.

And that's how our class continued. A little bit of sarcasm mixed with laughter and secret feelings with lots of haterd and staring/glaring stirred together and put in one pot. And the outcome is what you call our life for the time.

CHAN P.O.V

I thought I would never admit it. But right now I cant disagree. Felix was my biggest distraction. Everything about him. And when I say everything, I mean everything. This might sound crazy but even his name seemed to distract me...

Felix.

A beautiful name for a beautiful face. I usually wouldn't say no to my feelings. I wasn't like other hate-lovers. I would only and only agree to my feelings. To me you should listen to your heart more. Brains can be wrong too.

But for Felix...it was different. I liked him? Did I dislike him? Was it somewhere in the middle? Or am I just too dumb to realise?

Everything was different. I've fallen for my enemies. I've fallen for my friends. And I've never been afraid to admit my feelings.

Why not for Felix? What was so special about him? It was like the biggest mystery. Maybe  it was one. The biggest, unsolved mystery.
.
.
.
.
.

WASSUP GUYSSS/GURLSSSS

Um...what do I say?
Uh..ok so thx for reading this and oh!

I wanted to let you guys know about my last last authors note where I mentioned about the chanlix age difference and stuff. Just in case you guys thought I was being mean or upset, I was not. I was just clearing your doubts and if my writing seemed too upsetting then I'm sorry.

So what I mean is that you are always free to tell me about any confusions and doubts about the story. I feel like you certainly should becuz if you wanna have fun while reading a story, you should be clear about what's going on.

So comment sections are always free and happy reading!!
Stay safe guys.

So comment sections are always free and happy reading!!Stay safe guys

🤯Yeah this is what u kids need to learn 👆😂