MEMORIES

ELEANOR: Felix I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry for everything. I cant believe I completely broke you without realising. I'm so sorry my baby. Mom is sorry...

Eleanor fell on her knees. She cried louder than ever.

Felix was shocked by this. But a tint of happiness was rising inside him. Felix smiled and knelt in front of her, soon pulling her into a hug.

Chan and his dad just stood there smiling at the sight. Maybe now everything was gonna be normal. Maybe they could finally be happy again. And maybe...Chan won't have to drift away from Felix anymore.

FELIX: mom..its ok... I'm glad you realised your mistake. I forgive. I'll always forgive you. Always.

ELEANOR: oh sweetie. What did I do to deserve a son like you.

They both had finally calmed down. Soon the house filled with laughter as they each exchanged stories and memories.

This was what Felix had been waiting for. This is what he thought would never come back. All the laughter, the happiness, the smiles.

Who would've thought that Felix's life will one day take a turn like this. Who would've thought the fake smiles and laughs will one day become real?

All cuz

1. Chan entered his life
2. Mr.Bang just knows how to fix people. I mean he's a psychiatrist afterall.

ELEANOR: btw are you two dating yet?

CHAN: who?

MR.BANG: you and Felix ofc.

FELIX: uh...no...

ELEANOR: oh man. You'd look so cute together though!!

His mom whined like a little kid.

FELIX: *muttering under his breath* mom are you serious

CHAN: actually I asked your son out but he rejected me-

Before Chan could finish his sentence he was met with a pair of lips.

Felix's lips

Without hesitation he kissed back. He had kissed Felix so many times. Yet every time it felt new and better. Their lips moved in sync so perfectly. It was like it was meant to be. Maybe it was.

They were interrupted when they heard a click. The two boys pulled away only to see their mom with her phone pointing at them.

ELEANOR: oops too loud.

FELIX : mom!!!

.
.
.

Chan sighed and relaxed as he lay down in his bed. His bed not Felix's. Apparently his room was fixed long ago. His mom just forgot to inform them.

It had been a long day. Things were gonna be back to normal again. Happiness and light will take over again.

Suddenly he felt something heavy land on him. Not too heavy. He yelped and widened his eyes, only to find it was just Felix wanting cuddles.

CHAN: Lix what are you doing here?

FELIX: why? Can't I come to my boyfreind's room?

CHAN: it's not that.

FELIX: yeah it better not be.

Chan looked stared at Felix's merry face. His genuine contentment was enough to make Chan smile. He was just so happy for the little boy.

FELIX: I know I'm beautiful and all but it's time you sleep.

.
.
.
.
.

I'm starting to hate this story.

For the next chap, get your tissues ready. Thanks.just wanted to warn y'all