FORGET

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Chan looked at Felix and clapped his hands.

CHAN: well anyways. Now that you did show me everything, imma make comments.
FELIX: why didn't you make comments before?
CHAN: Cuz I was scared you would go haywire with all the disturbance.
FELIX: wow. No comment.
CHAN: And you'll probably stop showing me around too.
FELIX: *chuckles* ok cool.
CHAN: yah! Don't laugh. I'm just tryna be honest.
FELIX: yeah I can see that.

Felix said leaning closer to Chan.

CHAN: W-what are you doing.
FELIX: What do you think?

Felix said, a smirk growing on his face. He moved even closer, their faces now only inches apart. Chan closed his eyes expecting...you know. But what happened was not what he expected...at all.

FELIX: *laughs* what are you thinking kid??

Chan opened his eyes in shock.

CHAN: h-huh?
FELIX: god you are so cute when you are confused.

Felix said laughing even louder. Chan cheeks flushed at the sound of it and his eyes seemed to try to come back to life.

Felix realised what he said after his brain tried to process things after a good minute. He stopped laughing and stood up straight, looking at Chan. He quickly looked away after realising his cheeks had got a fresh layer of red. He kept looking at anywhere but Chan, finally looking down.

FELIX: I-I'm sorry-i didn't mean- I mean...
CHAN: Oh um it's fine-
FELIX: No I-
CHAN: no no seriously. It's ok, I guess...

They stood there in silence for some time. Awkwardness was filling up the air with a hint of cautiousness. Neither knew what to say as their brains kept going back to the past scene, trying to think it out, feeling unreal.

Felix put brought his hands together, feeling demure and disoriented. He felt stupid for saying what he did, trying hard not to accept  it's truth. His very weird feeling had come back. He was getting more and more lost by the second. Felix felt dizzy. He could swear he would've fallen down any second if he wasn't trying not to.

Felix didn't want to accept these words, these feelings. The weird attraction he had with this boy. It was almost absurd.

Chan was also not very pleased. He too did not want to accept his ecstaticness with Felix's words and actions. He almost wanted this to be a lie, artificial. He wanted to end it, knowing exactly what the "it" was. He wanted to forget about this. And for the first time, he wanted an enemy. Not just any enemy.

Chan thought they had stood in silence for enough. He tried to speak up.

CHAN: I-I think, I'm gonna g-go.

Chan mentally slapped himself for stuttering, which clearly showed Felix had an effect on Chan.

FELIX: but where-I-I mean, sure. Um G-go ahead.
CHAN: Oh uh o-ok. I'll be in the room if you need- I-I mean, um, bye.

Chan quickly ran off in embarrassment. Felix giggled a little by looking at him. Until he realised what he was doing and smacked his own head in frustration.

---------------------------------------

Felix slumped down in the living room, full of frustration and stress.

He couldn't understand what was happening. It was just the second day with Chan.

Felix had too much to hold in. He had too much to take control of. Too much to know. Too much to realise.

He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration and disbelief. Was he really feeling this?

Felix sat there for a couple more minutes in silence, thinking if nothing, his mind blank, just staring at space. He came back to reality with only one solution.

Forget.

"I have to forget all this. I need to control. It's the only way. Just...forget" was all he thought before passing out.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys wassup. Your girl's back with a new chap.
How you guys doing. I hope you are safe at home.
Anyways, I wasn't really gonna write this chap today(I don't plan but yeah), but there is too much stuck in my head (Just like Felix's😂) and to much I'm having to go through so I wrote this to escape this shit of a thing aka reality. I mean no one's really helping me out so I thought I'll write to make me feel better...i guess.
Anyways I hope you enjoyed.

Have a nice day. Keep yourselves safe, take all precautions, educate others but don't forget to have a little fun too because you never know what's gonna happen and it's best to make the most of something. Think positive of being in quarantine. You have more free time in a busy world and some of  you get to spend more time with your families too.

Anyways good morning/evening/afternoon/night and enjoyyyyy.
Bye~