DO YOU NOT LOVE ME?

A/N: I'm gonna give a few spoilers!! I'm giving dialogues that are gonna be in future chapters:

"Sometimes I wonder...do you even remember me?"

"And this time, I'm keeping my promise"

"And if I can't live loving him, might as well love him from hell"

That's it 😉 (these 3 dialogues are from 3 seperate characters)

--------------------------------------------

Chan sat on the guest room floor, hands wrapped around his knees and face buried in his legs. He clenched his fists into balls. He was angry. Hella angry. Angry at all the people who hurt Felix. Angry at his mom for betraying Felix. Angry at himself...

He got up and clutched his hair out of frustration. Suddenly he pushed a vase that was in the beside table. It crashed loudly as Chan watched the China spread around the floor. He took a big  piece and clutched it his hand. He happily gazed at the blood dripping as the pain incresed with the seconds.

He deserved it. He deserved it all. He deserved to be hurt. Left out. Broken. Oh how he wished he could switch places with Felix. And instead watch him enjoy his life. Watch him be as free minded as Chan. Watch him as happy and cheerful as Chan.

Why, just why, did he have to hurt Felix like this? He loved him so much. He loved everything about the boy. He wanted him by his side. He craved the boy's love and warmth so much. Then why? Why did he leave him like that? Why was one part of him telling him to let go?

Unable to hold all the thoughts at once he threw a chair across the room which totally cracked the mirror. It was so harsh that a broken piece came flying and landed on Chan's bicep. He looked at the small piece that made a deep cut, almost in tears. He suddenly slapped himself.

CHAN: why are you crying over this Chan? If you're crying at this then imagine what Felix must be going through. Just look at what you did bitch.

He was about to take the piece and throw it away but someone had already entered the room.

FELIX: Chan!!!

Felix ran to Chan. He looked at Chan's bicep and took Chan's palm realising that it was bleeding too. His worried eyes showed it all. He really does love Chan. And we all know that. Only we don't know why he can't accept to date him and be with him.

Chan stared at Felix as he looked at his bleeding hand. He was completely ashamed of what he did. Felix was the most precious thing to him.

I don't deserve him

Chan quickly removed his hand from Felix's grip and looked down.

CHAN: Felix, please stay out of it.

FELIX: but you're hurt-

CHAN: it's ok. I'll fix it.

FELIX: No I-

CHAN: FELIX GO!!

Silence

There was awkwardness and tension for a moment before Chan noticed Felix's fists  clutching into balls. He felt the anger and disappointment Felix was radiating. And honestly it scared him. Alot.

FELIX: no.

CHAN: Felix you don't u-

FELIX: I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING!!