AWKWARD RELATIONS

The whole day Chanlix had an awkward radiation going between them. They both had the same feeling, only not knowing what the feeling was about. It was like someone had stabbed them. It was a weird feeling where their heart would pain once in a while and suddenly jump a little out of the blue. And then, out of no where, they would get excited. Something neither had felt before. They felt daggers shooting their stomach every time the boys would have eye contact. Once in a while they would feel sick.

It was a feeling that Felix tried to avoid. He was swearing to god that he would go through hell to get this sickening, dreadful feeling out of him. But sometimes, he would take pleasure in that feeling. Something he himself wouldn't understand. And it turned out that that was exactly what  Felix was trying to figure out the whole day. He kept wondering if it was possible to feel strange and happy and shocked at the same time. But that wasn't it. Why was he feeling happy?? I mean...happy? The awkwardness would make sense cuz of 'you know what'. But happy?? Excitement?? Out of all of the feelings??

Now if you are there thinking that Felix was going through a tough time...then let's look at Chan. It was even tougher for that little innocent who was currently going through his first day of college to remind you. Chan didn't expect the day to go like this. He was so excited for this day. But everything went wrong. And no I'm not talking only about the morning chaos. But something more too.

Rumours. And that's what made Chan curse at himself for being born. Apparently someone had recorded the video of bts running away from Chan. As bts was taken as the most dangerous ppl here, you should be thinking that people were proud of Chan for showing such bravery. But no. They just mocked at him. Calling him a bitch for fighting back at them. Thinking he was either abnormal or just dumb.

And that's how their day went. But god had blessed Chan. A little bit at least today for being able to get a friend at the last moment, in their last period.

CHAN P.O.V

???: Hey there.
CHAN: Oh uh hey.
???: May I take this seat.

I was about to say ok but then I remembered the sacked amount of staring and whispering I got today. I seriously HATE unwanted attention. I mean its fine to have attention for being a champion at some sport or something. And now I was scared to let this random guy sit beside me. What if he makes my day even worse??. I mean it has already gone it's furthest to become the worst day ever, apart from all the attention. The teachers gave loads of homework, and on my FIRST DAY TOO!!

???: Umm...hello??

I was snapped out of my thoughts by this random guy and noticed that I was staring for too long.

CHAN: Oh hey. Uh...sorry. umm you can sit here *soft smile*
???: Oh thanks. That's really sweet of you.
CHAN: Mhm.
???: My name is bambam btw.
CHAN: Oh hi. I'm-
BAMBAM: Bang Chan
CHAN: How do you know??
BAMBAM: How can I not know Mr.famous's bro.

Wow. Was Felix really popular?? Was he so popular that everyone knew about me from the first day itself??

CHAN: oh. So Felix is popular here??
BAMBAM: VERY popular. Like even boys go behind him.

Damn. That was unexpected.

I looked over at Felix as Bambam said that. I could clearly see why he said so. He was really handsome and extraordinarily beautiful. His blond hair gave me mini heart attacks. His bright red lips and small nose was just what you call perfection. And his eyes...god his eyes. His eyes were heavenly. The bright brown eyes were just significantly stunning. He looked drop dead gorgeous.