HURTFUL SILENCE

FELIX P.O.V

The familiar silence took over the house. The silence that has been surrounding me ever since Yeji has kept foot in this house. 3 weeks since then, and Chan has already disappeared from my sight. 3 weeks since the and I have no longer conversations with neither except for a "good morning" or "how are you". 3 weeks since then and all that goes across my mind is the duo going out of the house almost everyday, dressed as nice and comfy as possible, hand in hand.

It all happened in just 3 weeks.

And it already looked like they had been friends for the longest of longest time.

And there I was. Just sitting at home. Nothing to do, no one to annoy let alone talk to.

I sat myself on the sofa and pushed my head back, closing my eyes. Everything felt so empty without Chan. I missed him. So much. I missed his jokes. His sarcasm. His laugh. I missed him so much that I even missed his  dissapointed and annoyed expression. This all made me feel like I'll never be happy. No matter how much I try. Everytime I come close to one thing that might create the smallest of smallest curve on my face, it vanishes.

Exactly why I wasn't close to Chan. Just maybe a few more days, and he'll be gone from my life. Might as well avoid him than hurt later. Now I think it's worth being rude to him, now that I seem to be falling for him. I wasn't a big fan of being hurt. And it's not like he would like me back. And what if he did? Did it matter? Absolutely not. Either way we are gonna be seperated and I knew it.

Just as that thought crossed my mind I hear the front door opening. I didn't even bother greeting them, let alone change my position and look at them. And what did they do? Just ignored me and walked off in their destination, completely in their own world. 

How long was this going to happen. All this ignoring and leaving out. I wish it would end soon. I sprung out of the sofa as my head started aching with un-answered questions and thoughts.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

The slam of a door rings through the house causing Chan and Yeji to stop their conversation and look up the stairs. Chan sighed. He didn't understand what Felix wanted. All he wanted was the boy to be happy. But whatever did, backfired. He tried getting close to him. Didnt work. He tried getting away from him. Didn't work. What did he want?

CHAN: I should go to bed now.

YEJI: already. *pout* ok.

CHAN: thanks for spending time with me. Means alot to me.

YEJI: Hehe no prob. I'm always here whenever you need.

Chan smiled at Yeji's words. It felt so genuine and comforting but for some reason, it felt just a tiny bit fake, suspicious. Chan just shrugged the feeling. All this time Chan had been telling all his feeling and problems to Yeji and received one of the best advices. He wasn't ready to ruin that.

CHAN: um, good night I guess.

YEJI: good night. Have a good rest Channie.

And with Chan fled off to his shared room for the time being, only to be met with another problem.

CHAN: felix? Felix!! Hyung open the door. FELIX OPEN THE DOOR!!

No matter how much he screamed, Felix wouldn't open the door. He felt anger rising up in him again. He let out an annoyed groan. He tried so hard, all for Felix, but nothing works.

Little did he know, on the other side, a tiny heartbroken figure was trying too.
.
.
CHAN: sorry for troubling you again. Felix is being no help right now.

YEJI: nah it's fine. You aren't any trouble. Felix is like this. Give him some time. I swear to god he's a great person.

Yeji's words made Chan smile again. Her sweetness and big heart attracted him to her. He loved to see her care for her cousin wether he's wrong or right.

Wondering where they are right now? They were currently in Yeji's room. Chan had no where else to go. I mean he could go to one of the guest rooms but chose to spend the night with Yeji, hoping to have a little talk time with her to calm himself.

Facing Yeji he gave another small good night before closing his eyes. Not even a minute had passed and he felt a small hand wrap around his waist. His eyes shot open, looking down at Yeji's warm hand wrapped securely around his waist. As soon as he looked back up Yeji's face was nuzzled at his chest.

Chan felt like it was wrong at first, but was remembered Yeji informing him about how close her and Felix were. Maybe she was just trying to have a "bestfriend" relationship with Chan too. Afterall, Chan was now her cousin too.

With that as his last thought he wrapped his hands around Yeji's and closed his eyes, shrugging off the weird feeling.  You should trust your guts sometimes, but Yeji seemed like a genuine person, and Chan couldn't do anything about it.

YEJI: thanks for spending time with me Chan and trusting me as well. I hope we can become close and always be there for each other through dark and light. I'm going to try my best to help you with Felix and hope you stay happy.

A smile found it's way in Chan's face. That's exactly why Chan couldn't help but trust Yeji. Her comforting words always found a way through Chan's heart. But he didn't love her in the way he loved that one boy who was having a hard time trying to ignore his feelings.

But what he didn't know was their was a certain smile, that wasn't a pleasant one.
.
.
.
.
.
OMGGGG GUYSSSSSS. skz released another unveil track today and I dont what it says cuz it's written in korean BUT ITS SO COOOL. did u guys see Hyunjin and Felix's tattoos? ☠☠☠

I JUST WANNA HUG MY HANNIE RIGHT NOW😭😭😭😭 (fashion king 🤘 fight meh)

Also I feel like the story has become lesser interesting than before. I hope that's not the case. Pls tell me you guys like the story😭😭😭

Anyways byeee rubber duckies (idk why I decided to call you that)