OUR ENDING

Imma flipping die. I've got so many book ideas that they all don't fit in my head. I WANNA RELEASE THEM ALL BUT I CAN'T!!!😭😭😭 Definitely releasing Jirose book after this 😤😞

------------------------------------------------

HYUNJIN: Changbin hyung is this nice?

CHANGBIN: mhm.

Hyunjin frowned at Changbin's answer. He didn't understand what's wrong. He put the suit he was holding back on the rack and looked at Changbin.

What's wrong all of a sudden?

Hyunjin brought Changbin to do his wedding shopping with him, thinking that he would happily help him. But things didn't go as expected. Changbin has been dull all day and didn't seem too enthusiastic for the situation.

It kinda seemed crazy that Hyunjin brought his CRUSH to do his shopping for a wedding that wasn't with the person he wanted. But he just wanted Changbin to hype him up. He couldn't hold being sad and weak on the inside and show a fake happiness on the outside. Not anymore.

HYUNJIN: hyung?

CHANGBIN: uh yes?

HYUNJIN: *sigh* is everything ok?

CHANGBIN: yeah ofcourse. Why?

HYUNJIN: don't lie to me.

CHANGBIN: but-

HYUNJIN: just tell me. If you can't or don't wanna then don't. But don't lie. It hurts ya know.

Changbin just nodded while he looked down, not understanding what or why himself. He slowly looked up at Hyunjin and smiled.

CHANGBIN: maybe I'm just hungry?

Hyunjin stared at him for a second but eventually smiled back. He's probably right. Maybe it really isn't anything serious. But is it really?

HYUNJIN: then let's get some food. Come on.

Hyunjin grabbed Changbin's wrist and pulled him to the cafe. Changbin kept staring at Hyunjin's hand all the way. Why did he feel like there was something wrong going on? Why did he feel like something wrong was happening all along and he never noticed? Why did he feel like he needed to fix something? Maybe he did. And he'll find out soon.

Changbin sat down at a table for two as Hyunjin went to order. Changbin looked at his hands the whole time, trying to figure out what in the world was going on. It felt like the answer on the tip of his tongue but he just couldn't get it. The same thing happened yesterday. As soon as he was informed that Hyunjin was getting married, he felt like someone had stabbed him. Only he didn't know why.

Hyunjin came back with their drinks and cake and sat down with a bright smile. But to Changbin, there was something hiding behind the smile. Either way he smiled back and took his drink. A comfortable silence took over them. Changbin took a sip of his drink and started fiddling with it, swimming in his thoughts again. Meanwhile Hyunjin stared at Changbin longingly. He wanted to pull the older closer and hug him. He wanted to just feel his lips on his own. But maybe he'll never get a chance. Or will he?

Changbin frowned as his frustration rised with the seconds. He finally looked up at Hyunjin about to ask him something.

CHANGBIN: Hyunjin?

HYUNJIN: yes hyung?

CHANGBIN: I wanted to ask something about Yeji and the marriage.

HYUNJIN: go on.

CHANGBIN: are you...happy? With the marriage? I mean...do you really...

HYUNJIN: do I really what?

CHANGBIN: do you really love Yeji?

Changbin didn't know why he asked that. But he suddenly had the urge to. He just wanted to know. He wanted to know so badly.

Hyunjin's eyes lost its brightness after Changbin said that.

Why is he suddenly asking that?

HYUNJIN: hyung...

CHANGBIN: please answer truthfully.

HYUNJIN: I...well... *sigh* no

Changbin looked up at Hyunjin but he wasnt as surprised as expected. He suddenly felt happiness and excitement fill him. But he wasn't sure if he was supposed to be happy.

CHANGBIN: but, I thought you did.

Hyunjin looked away, not knowing what to say anymore.

HYUNJIN: no. I never did. I was just...trying to ignore my actual feelings...for someone.

CHANGBIN: oh...

Changbin's heart broke in two as soon as he said that. He didn't even wanna know who the 'someone' was. Only of he knew that the someone was him, maybe he would've been a little happier.

HYUNJIN: why the sudden question though?

CHANGBIN: I don't know. It just looks so wrong. Maybe cuz you're too young to marry or arranged marriages aren't so great.

HYUNJIN: yeah...I mean, look at the bright side. No dating problems and no heartbreak. Beacuse I'll already have a life partner. Less problems ya know?

CHANGBIN: mhm...

Everything was messed up in they're life. One was totally clueless and the other was helpless. Will this ever be fixed? Will they get their happily ever after? They may not. Beacuse its not a fairytale. Not all stories have good endings. But not all endings are sad either.

And just like Felix, Hyunjin was great at hiding his feelings. But, again just like Felix, he had to let it out. Maybe not the whole thing. But partly.

.
.
.
.
.

Sorry for the late update. I wasn't in the mood and thought I was gonna update tomorrow but I suddenly had the urge to update so HERE YOU GO.

Enjoy~