CHARACTER INTRO-PT 2

Sup. This is part two of character intro and in here you'll know about the background characters, bullies and blah blah blah.

Let's get into it

Name: Hwang Yeji Age: 17School: Freshman in Seoul International University Hometown: JeonjuSocial status: singleExtra info: Yeji is a young model since the age of 14

Name: Hwang Yeji
Age: 17
School: Freshman in Seoul International University
Hometown: Jeonju
Social status: single
Extra info: Yeji is a young model since the age of 14. She is related to Felix and is also friends with Hyunjin for a long time, since her career. She is a very loved member of her family as she seems to be not only the only daughter of her parents, but, according to her grandmother, the most successful youngster out of the whole family. She is a part of a popular group named itzy, whome she met in an business annual party. Luckily the group ended up in university together.

Group: Itzy Ages (youngest to oldest): Yuna, Chaeryoung are 17, the others are 18Members: Chaeryeong, Ryujin, Yuna, Lia, Yeji Hometown ( in the order of the names): Yongin, Seoul, Suwon, Incheon, Jeonju-si Social status: chaeryeoung is dating Beom...

Group: Itzy
Ages (youngest to oldest): Yuna, Chaeryoung are 17, the others are 18
Members: Chaeryeong, Ryujin, Yuna, Lia, Yeji
Hometown ( in the order of the names): Yongin, Seoul, Suwon, Incheon, Jeonju-si
Social status: chaeryeoung is dating Beomgyu, Ryujin is dating Soobin, Lia is dating Heuning Kai, Yuna is dating Yeonjun, Yeji is single.
Extra info: Itzy is one of the most popular groups in university. They officially became together in an annual party, in which they also found out their parents were friends. Chaeryoung has a twin named chaeyeon. Lia has an older brother named Woozi.

 Lia has an older brother named Woozi