YOU'RE ALL I WANT

Without another thought, Felix burst into his room.

FELIX: chan...

CHAN: Felix-?

Before Chan knew it, he was strangled into a tight hug by a crying Felix.

CHAN: Lix? Are you ok?

Felix didn't say a word. He just continued hugging Chan with all his might. All he wanted right now was Chan's warmth. He wanted Chan to be beside him. He needed to take in Chan's scent. All he needed was his Channie.

Chan looked at the boy softly. He surely didn't have a clue about what was going on. But he could see the pain in the boy. He pulled him closer, if that was even possible. Chan caressed the boy's soft hair before his eyes averted their gaze to his cheeks.

CHAN: Felix...your cheeks. Who did this?

FELIX: n-no one. It's ok. Its nothing.

CHAN: is that so? Looks like something to me. Come here.

Chan dragged Felix to the bed as he took out his first aid box. He took out a cotton and slowly rubbed the little blood that was coming from his cheeks.

While Chan did his work Felix took his time admiring his brother. He just loved how Chan's soft hand felt against his cheeks. He simply admired Chan's natural curls and perfectly shaped eyebrows. He so badly wanted to boop Chan's big nose.

(A/N: really badly written part is coming. 😣 idk what the hell I'm doing)

He didnt realise that he was slowly getting closer and closer to Chan. And before he could hold back, his lips were already placed on Chan. He wanted to pull back and say sorry. But he couldn't help but lean in more and gradually move his lips against Chan's smooth ones. Chan was taken aback. But he too couldn't help it.

As time passed Felix's hands were already around Chan's neck as he sat himself on Chan's lap. Chan placed his hands on Felix's waist, and I mean on his waist under his shirt. He slowly started caressing it as Felix gave out a low moan because of Chan's warm touch. He pulled Chan closer, wanting more and more. Chan bit Felix's lower lip, asking for entrance. Without hesitating Felix let Chan take over him. He grabbed Chan's hair as Chan explored every inch of his mouth.

They stayed in the position for a while before finally pulling apart, the need of air filling them.

(A/N: I know it was bad. No need to complain. I'm bad at these😖😔  whatever just continue)

Felix just wanted to say sorry for getting carried away and kissing him in the first place. But words wouldn't come out of his mouth. And there he was, crying once again. He pulled Chan close and hugged him again.

FELIX: Channie...don't leave me. Everyone leaves me. Stay with me please. I swear I'm trying to recover. I'll try my best to be my best. Just...don't leave me.

CHAN: Felix... trust me. I can never leave you. I'll always be here. With you. Right beside you. I'll help you through everything. Channie is always here Lix. Channie is always with you.

Felix looked up at Chan, not believing someone like this was in his life. He brushed his face against Chan's chest. He wanted to stay with him, like this, forever. He never felt like this before. So loved. So cared for. It felt like he finally mattered. And in fact he did.

CHAN: Lix? Won't you tell me why your cheek is bruised. And why you've been crying so much?

And from that point Felix explained everything. He explained what has been going on, with little hiccups and sniffles in between.

Chan looked at the boy with concerned eyes. And then he knew that he was definitely gonna stay with the forever.

CHAN: Felix look at me. From no on you'll always tell me everything that happens. Because I know that you need me right now.

Chan cupped the boy's cheeks lovingly.

CHAN: I want to be there for you. I need to be there for you. With you. You trust me don't you?

FELIX: *nods*

CHAN: then always come to me when you're going through trouble. I'll be your best friend. I'll be your pillar. Ill always be there for you ok?

Felix just nods and smiles, before again burying his head in Chan's sweater.

Chan watched as the boy slowly drifted off to sleep. He caressed his cheeks and smiled. He felt like the luckiest person in the world. He didn't ever expect to feel so attached to Felix. Someone who seemed to hate him so much.

But he didn't know what has happened behind the scenes. Hopefully he'll know soon.

CHAN: I love you Felix

.
.
.
.
.

Yayyyy finally the moment I've been waiting to write. I'm sorry about the kissing shit. It's literally the worst.

Anyways hope you enjoy.