TRAUMATIZED PAST pt.1

Flashback to when Felix's mom was 13

AUTHOR'S P.O.V
(A/N: Felix's mom's name is Eleanor. Her friend is Emma)

On the phone

ELEANOR: I said ok I'll come. You don't have to repeat that so many times.

EMMA: yeah sure. If I don't remind you you'll never come. You'll spend all your time sleeping-

ELEANOR: actually that's sounds like a great-

EMMA: ELEANOR I SWEAR TO GOD-

ELEANOR: I was kidding! Chill bruh

EMMA: oi don't bruh zone me

ELEANOR: sorry babe

EMMA: *huff* flirt

There was a pause before both girls started laughing. Emma was the only one Eleanor would ever flirt with. But it's not like she didn't have anyone else to flirt with.

Eleanor was that one rare girl who had everything she needed and wanted. She was smart, rich, pretty, sweet and caring, understanding, strong, good at sports, friendly, fun and every other good word that could come out of your mouth. You're typical popular class topper.

She was popular but unlike those divas, she was friendly with everyone and always tried helping others to her most. But wait. There's something I didn't tell you. Never, and I mean never, get on her bad side.

Eleanor has a lot of patience. But she hates it when people treat others b(ad and inhumanely. Basically, she's mistreatment's biggest hater. If it catches her eyes, then she's ready to do some murder. And I mean actual murder. Thank god that never happened.

Emma was Eleanor's best and only friend. Just in case you're wondering why only one friend and so many fans, its because Eleanor knows how to choose her freinds properly. And to her, everyone that followed her were only fans and not friend material.

EMMA: anyways I gotta go. Just make sure to come.

ELEANOR: ok. Btw you never told me why I'm invited in your sister's birthday?

EMMA: cuz I don't  wanna be alone with 18-20 year olds. I need company y'know.

ELEANOR: right. See ya.

EMMA: see ya.

.
.
.

Eleanor looked at the mirror and checked her outfit and hair before taking her perfume and spraying it on herself. She tapped her hair one last time as she smiled at herself.

(Her outfit and hair: