SMILE

A/N: the story is about to end and I'm crying. I need to add more Chanlix drama and shit. Also it's time for some fluff ppl🤘 actually idk if this is called fluff but-

----------------------------------------------

Felix relaxed as the soft music played in the background. It was time he stopped crying and thought through everything. It was time he paused his heart and used his brain.

He sighed as he made his breakfast.

It's all going to be over. Soon.

But will it really? There are many chapters of their story they still have to face. But they never realised, that it's going to be alright as long as they have each other.

Felix closed his eyes and pushed his thoughts away. He felt the music filling his head as the lyrics flew jovially. He waited for the waffle maker to finish making his waffles. Suddenly he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist and hold him tightly. His eyes widened as the familiar smell filled his nose.

Chan...

Chan pulled Felix closer, their bodies touching. Felix's breath hitched at the sudden move. Chan rested his chin on Felix's shoulder and closed his eyes. Felix wanted to push Chan away. Hurt him again. Get away from him. But he just couldn't bring himself to do it. Why? Maybe beacuse one part of him is begging him to keep Chan close. Maybe because a part of him knew that Chan was the only one that could fix him. The only one that can show him the right way. The one he needs.

Felix felt his body relax at Chan's warmth. Without realising he had already held Chan's hand and pulled him even closer. He melted into Chan's warmth. Their moment was interrupted when a sudden ding filled the air, indicating that the waffles were done. Felix slowly reached out his hands to grab his waffles, still enjoying Chan's scent. As he poured some syrup on his waffles he felt Chan's finger travel up his neck and seconds later he felt a soft pair of lips placed on his neck. Felix threw his head up and closed his eyes as he felt Chan suck very softly on his neck. Softly so he won't get hickeys. He slowly dragged his lips till he reached Felix's ear lobe. He slowly bit onto it and sucked it softly.

As he kept sucking, he slowly slid his hand under Felix's shirt. Chan reached Felix's abs and traced it. He slowly started caressing his waist. Felix groaned as his breath became heavy due to Chan's touch, closing his eyes tighter now. After a moment he took his hand out and wrapped his arms around Felix's waist again. He snuggled his head on Felix's neck and took in his scent. Felix came out of his shocked state and started adding strawberries near his waffles, acting like nothing happened.

CHAN: I miss you.

Felix felt his eyes become teary at those words. Felix sighed. He reached his hand out to grab his fork but before he could, Chan took it. He pulled a chair and sat on it, making Felix sit on his lap. Chan tore a piece of the waffle and brought it to Felix's lips. Felix, a little hesitantly, took the bite. Chan kept feeding Felix, the taste of waffles getting better and better in every bite. He tilted his head and beamed at the boy sitting on his laps.

CHAN: I really do love you.

Felix looked at Chan gazing at him. And for the first time in a while he felt himself smile.

.
.
.
.
.

I TOLD YOU CHAN WAS TOP!!! Felix is a baby whether he's older or not.

Also alot of people have been crying because of me so I thought of adding this little Chanlix moment cuz I felt baaaad. (Jk I'm heartless. Ok maybe not)

So hope you liked it💜💜💜
Goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee