ATTENTION

A/N: ok I know the song I put above is completely unrelated to what this chap is about but I ain't got any braincells so deal with it. Onto the story.
.
.
.
YEJI: -and literally spat on me. Ok but I was SO PISSED OFF! I swear to god I could've murdered her right there and then.

Chan chuckled at Yeji's "popular life" stories. Listening to her showed Chan that being popular wasn't so easy. He was glad to see that Yeji was a bubbly and cool person, totally different from her intimidating and cold-looking face.

They were currently having breakfast. Yeah it was pretty early but what could they do? For Yeji it was her everyday schedule because her job wasn't easy to handle. And Chan? I hope you remember yesterday's night.

CHAN: must be annoying huh?

YEJI: obviously. What have I been telling you?

CHAN: *chuckles* I didn't expect your life to be that hard.

YEJI: oh please. I rather be a beggar...ok no I take that back.

???: Can you guys like, shut up?

YEJI: good morning to you too Felix.

FELIX: *groans* you guys are so loud.

CHAN: says the one that broke my beauty sleep last night.

FELIX: beauty sleep? Pfft. Nice try. Doesn't look like you'll ever be beautiful.

CHAN: yeah. How will I when I'm trying to be like you?

FELIX: you pig! Shut your stinky horse-tail mouth.

CHAN: I would love to insult you but nature does it better than me.

FELIX: your calling me ugly?

CHAN: most probably.

FELIX: sorry but do I look like a mirror to you?

CHAN: no but wish you were. So my 'stinky horse-tail mouth' could throw you some compliments.

FELIX: you're so full of yourself.

CHAN: obviously. I'm not going to have your organs inside me.

(A/N: forgive me. Idk what the hell I'm doing.)

YEJI: can I know the name of this k-drama?

CHAN: yes. It's called 'hot step brother'.

FELIX: did you just call me hot?

CHAN: no you're cold.

YEJI: I bet he was talking about himself.

CHAN: yes I was.

FELIX: you're not hot.

CHAN: I know. That's cuz I'm on fire sweetie.

YEJI: why am I an outcast now?

CHAN: ask your cousin.

FELIX: hey! You know you can ignore me.

CHAN: same to you.

YEJI: k that's enough. Now shut up. Felix eat breakfast or we're leaving you.

Felix sat down beside Yeji and opposite to Chan as he watched them talk about who knows what. He was looking at Chan laughing like there's no tomorrow at Yeji. He couldn't hear what they were talking about. He was so into looking at Chan. The both got along so well together. And they had only met like...when? Yesterday! Or 3 hours ago more specifically.

Felix tried chewing his food without getting distracted by Chan and Yeji's laughs. He could've yelled at them to stop. But he didn't. Why? Because Chan's laugh was simply...beautiful.

It was like he was radiating brightness just by that small curve in his face. But Felix was also hurt. Deeply hurt. Chan wasn't giving him any attention at all. He felt like he was non-existent to Chan right now. And he had no power to fall less for the older.

Give me some attention Channie...
.
.
.
.
.
I know I've talked about the unveil track before but I still can't get over sleeveless Minho. NOT MY FAULT OK!

also the book is ending soon. I mean VERY SOON. (Jk jk. Don't kill me pls.)