VISITOR

CHAN P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of two people talking. I turn my head towards the rosegold fancy clock going tik tok.

Gosh, why was everything here so fashionable and...expensive? Oh wait. They are rich🙄

That reminded me, who the hell was visiting us or whatever they were doing at...3am. Great. Hopefully it wasn't one of Felix's "fans" who came to "visit" him.

You know when you wake up in the middle of the night you can't go back to sleep. Unless you're a heavy sleeper that is. You know it right? Well I unfortunately wasn't a heavy sleeper so right now all I could actually do was just stare at the ceiling or twist and turn my body in the attempt of going back to sleep.

I sighed. The two very annoying human beings, or what I would call them, were still talking. One of them which was probably a girl from the sound of her voice, and the other, Felix ofcourse.

I sighed once again, deeply this time, deciding to go down and "invade" their privacy. I walked down with weak legs and tired but wide open eyes. Don't forget to add the messed up and vexed mind.

Sure enough, I found Felix with a vaguely familiar girl. I just rolled my eyes at them. What got me freaked out were the luggages that sat beside the sofa.

Was this...lady or whoever...staying over or something? Perhaps Felix did have a girlfriend. Or not?

LADY OR WHOEVER: oh. Hey Chan!

Oh she knows me. Good or bad? Don't ask me.

FELIX: and may I know why you're here young man?

CHAN: I'm here to ask why two are so loud at the middle of the night, not-so-young man.

FELIX: you-

LADY OR WHOEVER: I'm his cousin, Yeji. Hwang Yeji. I came to stay for some time.

CHAN: pleasure to meet you lady or- I mean, Yeji.

FELIX: you forgot your 'noona'

CHAN: well no one told me she's my noona (A/N: you are cringing? Go ahead.)

YEJI: *chuckles* you guys bicker like an old married couple.

I made a disgusted face while Felix became flustered for an unknown reason. And I for sure didn't wanna know the reason.

CHAN: yeah. We got that once. Or maybe more without knowing.

FELIX: Yeji, just go to sleep now. It's pretty late.

CHAN: she's not your noona?

FELIX: she is. I'm too close to her to pay EXTREME respect.

YEJI: 🙄 this kid seriously. Wait does that mean you and lix are close too? Cuz I don't see you calling him "hyung"

FELIX: N-no we aren't-

YEJI: did you just stutter? Omg Felix stuttered!! LEE FELIX STUTTERED!! THE ONE AND ONLY-

FELIX: *places hand on her mouth* Yeji SHUT UP

YEJI: *mumble*

FELIX: *removes hand and sigh* just go to your room.

I chuckled at the show going on infront of me. Two complete different personalities. Cousins? Don't think so.

CHAN: k I'm gonna go sleep *mumbling* even though I won't be able to.

YEJI: kay good night! Felix.

FELIX: ok ok. Good night 🙄

CHAN: good night... *mocking tone*hyung..

I go upstairs with my completely drained body. Hwang Yeji. She's a model, yes I know. A very famous one too. Usually I would be shocked but now it kinda seemed not so shocking. Knowing it was Felix's family.
.
.
.
.
.
Guysss I just finished my monthly tests!!!! WOOHOOO.

Btw did you guys see go unveil track? Ok wait- LEMME BREATH *intense attempt of breathing* BITCH IMMA FUCKING KILL MYSELF.

Jeongin and Seungmin literally- idek what to say. And I thought Felix had a deep voice🤣🤣🤣
Also Jisung's rap is faster than my wifi. Like wtf.
And we all know about god Hyunjin's hair...

K anyways enjoyyyyy