I CAN'T...

FELIX: Chan...I-I...

Felix looked at Chan in horror. He couldn't believe his ears. Happiness was rising in him but so was agitation. He stared at Chan's pleading eyes that were filled with love. He was stuck for sure.

He slowly removed at his hands from Chan's, leaving Chan with a fearful and hopeless look.

FELIX: Chan.. I...I can't

Chan's hopeful eyes turned down. By now he was sure Felix loved him as well. He knew he wasn't wrong. Then why...

CHAN: what do you mean you can't-

FELIX: Chan please don't argue on this. I just...can't ok? I'm-I- ughh.

CHAN: But why-

FELIX: just forget it ok. Just...forget it...

CHAN: how...how can I forget this? Felix I love you. I love you so much. I can't forget this-

FELIX: CHAN!!

Chan noticed tear drops coming out of Felix's guilty eyes. And by the time he said the next sentence he was already a crying mess.

FELIX: you don't k-know half of my l-life s-story. I can't just date you like this. I live by rules. And I have to follow them!!

CHAN: Then tell your life story!

FELIX: Chan..please...

Chan took hold of Felix's hands, tears threatening to drop from his eyes.

CHAN: Felix I wanna know you more. I wanna know everything about you. I want to stay with you. I might not know your whole life story but I can see in your eyes that you haven't been given enough love. I wanna give you the love you deserve. I wanna protect you. Be there with you. Right beside you. I love you Lee Felix. I love you so much. Please...just...give me one chance.

Felix just shook his head, looking Chan right in the eyes.

FELIX: I love you too Channie.

Chan's eyes lit up at that. But that didn't last long.

FELIX: and that's why I can't love you. I'm not gonna ruin your life because of me.

CHAN: You won't-

Before he could say another word Felix pushed his lips onto Chan's. He took in Chan's comforting scent. Without hesitating he pulled Chan closer. He loved Chan. He really did. And he had to stop that.

Felix slowly pulled away, tears still flowing non-stop.

FELIX: I'm sorry...

With just those two words he walked away, not sparing Chan even a small glance. Chan kneeled on his knees, unable to hold his painful tears anymore.

He knew it was over. Everything was done and dusted.

But you never know what'll happen...

.
.
.
.
.

Drama~

So...yeah... it's not the end of the story. So there'll be more. I guess...don't lose hope??

And double update whoop whoop!!

Byeeeee