ITS NOT ALRIGHT

L̺͆i̺͆t̺͆e̺͆r̺͆a̺͆l̺͆l̺͆y̺͆ m̺͆y̺͆ 35t̺͆h̺͆ c̺͆h̺͆a̺͆p̺͆ a̺͆n̺͆d̺͆ C̺͆h̺͆a̺͆n̺͆l̺͆i̺͆x̺͆ i̺͆s̺͆ s̺͆t̺͆i̺͆l̺͆l̺͆ n̺͆o̺͆t̺͆ d̺͆a̺͆t̺͆i̺͆n̺͆g̺͆🤦‍♀️. s̺͆o̺͆m̺͆e̺͆o̺͆n̺͆e̺͆ p̺͆l̺͆s̺͆ h̺͆e̺͆l̺͆p̺͆ t̺͆h̺͆e̺͆ p̺͆o̺͆o̺͆r̺͆ b̺͆o̺͆y̺͆s̺͆

-------------------------

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

JISUNG: Lix! Oh my god are you ok?!

FELIX: hey sung. Yeah why.

JISUNG: you skipped class yesterday.

FELIX: mm yeah. So?

JISUNG: so? So? SO?! what do you mean so?! YOU NEVER SKIP CLASS!! YOU RANDOMLY DISAPPEARED AFTER THE PRINCIPLE CALLED YOU!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME A CALL AND LET ME KNOW!! YOU WEREN'T ONLINE THE WHOLE TIME AFTER THAT AND-

FELIX: ok ok I get it. Sorry ok I was tired. So i guess I slept the whole day.

JISUNG: *frowns* Lix? Is everything alright?

FELIX: yeah bruh why.

Jisung cups Felix's cheeks and makes him look right into his eyes. It may be invisible to you but Jisung could see the lie in Felix's eyes. Anyone can fool Jisung but Felix couldn't. In the same way, Felix could fool anyone but Jisung.

JISUNG: Lix?

FELIX: y-yes?

JISUNG: is everything ok?

FELIX: yeah, yeah it is. Everything's alright.

Jisung pulled back and looked at Felix with a sad smile. He knew things weren't ok. He didn't know exactly what was causing it. But he knew something was causing it, and he was gonna find out soon. For Felix atleast.

JISUNG: It's not alright. And that's alright. You can tell me whenever you want. And if you don't ever tell me...that's ok as well.

FELIX: Sung...

Felix was in fact going through alot. His nightmares were back. Minho was giving him troubles. And all he wanted to do right now was hug Jisung and hold him forever, but he couldn't, and you and I both know why.

But there are things that are irresistible. And Felix couldn't help but pull Jisung close to him and embrace him into a suffocating hug, placing his head into Jisung's neck, breathing softly. Jisung smiled at the younger's action as he caressed his friend's hair- an action Jisung does that Felix absolutely loves to feel. His platonic love for Jisung was strong, very strong. Their friendship was a proof that "a friend in need is a friend indeed".

Jisung pulled away and placed a hand on Felix's pink cheeks, giving him the smile only angels own (AngelBTS_army yes you too 😂).

JISUNG: I know you're going through alot and I don't know what exactly is going on but...remember I'm always here. Ok?

FELIX: mhm.

???: if you two are done then I need to borrow someone from here please.

JISUNG: oh! Hi hyung.

MINHO: hi baby. How are you.

JISUNG: I'm good. Helping Felix with something.

MINHO: yeah I can see that

He gives Felix a cold stare that Jisung doesn't notice. A shiver runs down Felix's spine. He wasn't scared of getting hurt. No he's already been hurt hard enough to know that he didn't have to fear Minho. But his heart was saying that Jisung was gonna be hurt. And he didn't want that. No not one bit.

JISUNG: I class is about to start. Let's get going. Bye bye Lixie.

FELIX: bye Jisung Hyung.

Before walking off with Jisung, Minho turned around and gave a glare to Felix mouthing "I'm watching you"

Things aren't alright afterall.
.
.
.
No one asked but here's my art.

I know its not perfect and the fingers are crooked and stuff but that's cuz I'm not any professional artist and still have room for improvement

I know its not perfect and the fingers are crooked and stuff but that's cuz I'm not any professional artist and still have room for improvement. So if you have any insults then pls keep ur shit to yourself.

And btw, insults and advice mean two different things so don't get me wrong.

Byeee enjoyyyyy.