START OVER

Felix shot his eyes open in a trance, breathing heavily as he clutched onto the sheets. The bright sunlight hit his face, making him wince. Sweat ran down Felix's face. He looked like he just escaped a killer.

What was that?

???: felix?

FELIX: m-mom...?

ELEANOR: Felix what's wrong? Are you ok?

FELIX: y-yeah I'm f-fine

ELEANOR: sweetie are you sure?

FELIX: yeah yeah. Just a bad dream.

And he realised it.

It was just a dream

Just.A.Dream

All the kissing, hugging and crying. All the interactions. All the dying and break ups. Everything was just...a dream?

Yeah

Everything was just a dream

Felix was basically a normal rich boy with no hard past. Just a normal boy with a good mom and great friends. And...no Chan.

Chan....

Felix felt a tear drop down his eyes. Chan was just imaginary. Unreal.

Seconds later he felt an arm wrap around him.

ELEANOR: lixxie i know something's wrong. But always remember that you can talk to me whenever you like.

FELIX: yeah...I know. It's just that...Chan...

ELEANOR: chan? Your new Stepbrother?

yeah him...

Wait what-

Felix turned to face his mom, almost cracking his neck.

FELIX: step...brother?

ELEANOR: yeah. I came here to call you and meet them.

FELIX: them?

ELEANOR: your stepfather and stepbrother.

Felix widened his eyes. Maybe all hope wasn't lost yet.

Felix jumped out of bed, a hopeful smile in his face as he ran downstairs.

And there he was.

Sitting on the huge sofa was Chan, nervously fiddling with his fingers while talking to his dad.

FELIX: chan?

CHAN: huh? O-oh h-hey *standing up*

While smiling from ear to ear, Felix ran to Chan and hugged him tight as ever. Chan was caught off-guard but hugged away either way.

FELIX: I'm so happy to finally meet you!!! Can't wait to spend time with you. Come let's go to my room.

Felix took Chan's hand and headed towards his room, not forgetting to greet his dad first. Chan felt like electricity going through him when Felix took his hand. A little flustered but excitedly, he let Felix drag him.

Once they reached their destination, Felix locked the door and sat down on the bed with Chan.

CHAN: wow. This place is cool.

FELIX: ikr. It'll be better now that you're here.

CHAN: hehe thanks...

FELIX: hey are you older than me?

CHAN: according to your mom, yeah I am.

Felix stared at Chan longingly while Chan looked around, admiring the features of the room. This was like a dream come true. Or maybe it was a dream come true.

His dreaming session was interrupted with his mom calling him.

He quickly excused himself from Chan. But before he went, he pecked Chan's cheek, giving him a wink all the way. Cha  stood there flustered and taken aback, but felt great either way.

Now what happened to those two, is another story.

.
.
.
.
.

Y'all have been clowned 🤡

Read on for author's note