CAN I GET A CHANCE?

The cold air hit the squirrel-like boy as he watched the scenery in front of him. He let out deep sighs occasionally while thoughts after thoughts passed through his head.

???: jisungie?

Jisung turned around and was met with a pair of familiar eyes

JISUNG: bambam? What are you doing here?

BAMBAM: oh nothing. Just taking a walk. Wanna join?

JISUNG: sure.

The two boys walked side by side in a comfortable silence. The wind rushed past them, whispering in their ears as leaves rustled. The place was empty but sweet.

Jisung shivered as the wind became stronger. And the next thing he felt was a cloth hugging his back. He looked up and was met by a shy grin.

BAMBAM: you looked like you were cold so...I gave my coat.

JISUNG: but you-

BAMBAM: don't worry about me. I like the cold air.

Jisung nodded and smiled. They silently strolled again. Jisung smiled and pulled the coat closer as a blush took over his face while he looked at his feet. He didn't notice two pairs of eyes watching him. One pair that was right beside him.

Bambam broke the silence as he spoke up.

BAMBAM: I heard what happened between you and Minho.

Jisung's smile turned down at the mention of Minho.

BAMBAM: I...I know how you feel. It must hurt...alot. I've gone through it too.

JISUNG: really?

Jisung said still looking at his feet.

BAMBAM: mhm. Not exactly the same thing but...something related to the person I love.

JISUNG: what happened?

Jisung finally looked up

BAMBAM: he...he never loved me back. I missed my chance of asking him out and by the time I decided to confess...he had already started dating

JISUNG: oh...

Jisung could clearly see the sadness in his eyes. Bambam let out a small laugh as he shook his head. Without knowing, he had held Bambam's hand. Bambam looked at Jisung with a confused face but eventually relaxed at his touch.

JISUNG: it's ok. Everything will be alright.

BAMBAM: if you say so. You know it's nice to have someone to comfort you.

JISUNG: yeah...

Silence took over them once again as they walked hand in hand. Botha minds were full of thoughts but both faces held a sweet smile, half happy and half sad.

JISUNG: hey um...do you think...

Jisung thought of breaking the silence. Bambam looked at him curiously.

JISUNG: do you think you can...give me a chance?

Bambam looked at the boy shocked while Jisung looked at the ground in embarrassment. He slowly shook his head and bit his lip.

JISUNG: I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that. I just...wanted to feel love again. I kinda miss it you know...

Jisung tried letting go of Bambam's hand but Bambam held on and before he knew it, his lips were on Jisung's. Jisung widened his eyes but eventually melted into the kiss. He wrapped his hands around Bambam's neck and pulled him closer while Bambam held him by his waist.

The kiss lasted for awhile before both boys pulled away. Bambam connected their foreheads.

BAMBAM: ofcourse. I would love to. You were the one who I was talking about anyways.

JISUNG: r-really?

BAMBAM: yes baby

Jisung blushed at the pet name. But suddenly, thoughts of Minho came back to him. His amused face changed to sad. He slowly let go of Bambam and backed away a little.

JISUNG: but...what if it doesn't work out? I mean...I'm not sure if I'm still in love with Minho or not. What of I...what if i decide to leave you? I don't wanna see you heartbroken... and I won't be able to give you proper love if I love someone else.

BAMBAM: it's ok if it doesn't work out. I'll find someone else. Till that as long as you're happy, I am too.

Bambam took Jisung's hand in his. Jisung still doubted a little but smiled either way. He hugged Bambam tightly.

The warm hug lasted for awhile as the boys embraced each other lovingly. Little did they know that a pair of eyes was as wet as ever.

.
.
.
.
.

Ok so...I don't really ship bambam and Jisung but I only mentioned Bambam once so I wanted to include him again 😅

The story is having more chaps than intended-

Anyways hope you enjoyed