COME TO ME

Thanks for 3k!!! I honestly thought I was gonna flop after 1k but you guys are amazing!!! Love y'all.

----------------

The tall boy looked up at the dim evening. The orange sky flashed over his eyes. Clouds moved peacefully as the wind swayed, making the brunette's hair flow in front of his eyes. His long earring swayed back and forth with the wind. The grass underneath danced with the flow.

He pulled his knees to his chest and wrapped his arms around them as he closed his eyes, his head still held up. He felt the air cutting sharp cuts in his cheeks. Everything was so peaceful. Everything except his his heart.

His heart was beating with mix of emotions. Anger and sadness in one pot. Either way it was beating. His broken and shattered heart was still beating. Beating for one person. Only one person.

A drop of tear slid down his face. A drop turned to two. Two turned to four. And four turned to more.  Slowly all his tears were let out. One by one, his uncontrollable feelings were flowing out with the salty drops of water.

HYUNJIN: Why...

The question came out of his mouth as his weak tears kept flowing. He was dying inside. He felt like his bones were crushing and his blood had become bad blood. His brain full of questions that couldn't be answered.

HYUNJIN: come to me binnie...
.
.
.
.
.
CHANGJIN NATION🤘🤘🤘

Did you guys watch "easy"? Holy- I am dying. Skz are spoiling us like-

Anyways I'm trying to make the story a little humorous but I'm obviously failing. Also yesterday the last chap got lesser reads than usual and I was like "I think ppl are losing interest". Tell me if I'm being to boring. But I'm tRyiNg ok? 😔

Anyways enjoyyy (btw sorry for the short chap)