DON'T LEAVE ME

T̾h̾a̾n̾k̾s̾ f̾o̾r̾ 300 v̾o̾t̾e̾s̾. Y̾o̾u̾ g̾u̾y̾s̾ a̾r̾e̾ s̾o̾ p̾r̾e̾c̾i̾o̾u̾s̾ ♡´・ᴗ・'♡

----------------------------

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

"𝙰𝚑~"
"𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍~"
"𝚑-𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢"

FELIX: n-no. Leave me alone. LEAVE ME ALONE!!

As those painful words found it's way out of Felix's mouth, a warm hand found it's way to his waist as the person turned Felix his way, pulling him closer to a comfy body, resulting Felix's face to hit a warm chest. Tears slid down his face as memories of his past "life" came back to him. His unstable breath and shaky body became worse after the thunder outside roared to its fullest. Until a sweet voice made his way through his brain.

CHAN: Felix...it's ok.

FELIX: ch-channie...

CHAN: shh. It's ok. Channie is here. Don't worry. Channie is here Lix. (A/N: but this is so cute~)

FELIX: c-channie i-it h-hurts.

CHAN: I know Lix. Its alright. I'm here now.

They stayed in that position for sometime. By now Felix's cries had lowered to small sniffles. Face buried in Chan's chest, Felix took in Chan's scent which apparently was helping him relax. Felix rubbed his head deeper into his chest, feeling the comfort. He perceived Chan's familiar radiation of care and love for the older. Felix somehow hesitantly wrapped his hands around Chan's waist whilst pouting.

Chan chuckled at his action. He looked like he was just acting normal but inside he was dieing because of Felix's cuteness.

Older brother who? I only know baby Lix. He thought to himself.

He was craving to pinch his cheeks. Just once atleast. But that probably won't be right. Before he could control himself though his hands were already resting on Felix's puffed cheeks, ready to pinch them any second. He couldn't help but coo at Felix's little nose scrunch which was basically his reaction to Chan's tiny pinch.

As Chan caressed his cheeks, his mind drifted off to what happened a few minutes ago. Looking at Felix's shaky breath and muffled cries seemed like he was going through alot of pain.  At this thought, Chan thought if there was more to Felix's past, than just all that commotion with his mom.

He looked at the boy with pity eyes. Was it right to do what Chan was doing right now? Was it right to ignore Felix, thinking that that's what he wants? Was it right to get angry at him? Was there something more to the little body he held close right now?

FELIX: channie

CHAN: hm?

FELIX: please don't leave me. Even if I get angry. Please stay with me.

CHAN: lix...I'll never leave you. I promise.

FELIX: really? Even if i act like a total jerk, you will be there right? Won't you channie?

CHAN: yes bub. I'll be there.

Maybe there is something more afterall.
.
.
.
.
.
Short chap but I guess I can call it the tiniest of tiniest sneak peak into Felix's past. Let your imagination flow~  and I'll reveal his past later. Till that it's up to you to think whatever you want 🤷‍♀️

Bye bye matryoshkas (I swear to god I need to get a proper name for y'all)