DRAMA

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

???: NO NO NO. Not like that. It's getting messy.
X: But you- what are you even trying to say.
???: bro just move the brush...like...this...done! See! Like that.
X: you are crazy Felix Hyung. I WAS LITERALLY DOING THE SAME THING!!
FELIX: No you were not. You were 2 seconds late Chan.
CHAN: wow. Now the timing counts? We aren't doing art in school. We are at home so we can take our time dummy.
FELIX: No I wanna get away quickly. Plus I'm older so don't call me dummy.
CHAN: BY FIVE MONTHS!!! WE'RE THE SAME AGE!!!!! AND HOW DOES THAT EVEN RELATE??!!?!?!?
FELIX: Stop screaming. My ears are bursting with pain. Your normal voice hurts enough.
CHAN: But you make no sense. Just because your older doesnt mean I can't call you dummy. You even told me that I CAN'T CHEW GUM IN FRONT OF YOU CUZ YOU'RE OLDER!!! What in the world??

Felix just rolls his eyes and goes back to his art. And yeah. They were doing art. Not really Felix's favourite but Chan loved it. Ok let's just say, currently he's feeling he USED TO love it.

Reason? You know how we all have that bossy leader in a group who just goes in their own opinion and doesn't give others a chance? Yeah like that. That's what Felix was. One wrong move (or a wrong move in only Felix's perspective) made by Chan, and Felix would go all over again with "NO NO NO".

I know what you are thinking. What was Chan doing? Well, not much. Just sitting down, waiting and watching Felix. I mean those are also considered as doing something right? Even though something not so useful. For the time.

FELIX: so you're just gonna sit and wait?
CHAN: well, yeah I guess. I mean isn't that what you want?
FELIX: bitch do something.
CHAN: I don't even know what kind of person you are anymore.
FELIX:*Raises eyebrow*
CHAN: ok fine. I'll do something. Also don't call your youngers "bitch".
FELIX: well, we're only five months apart right?
CHAN: Isn't that what I've been trying to make you understand?!!
FELIX: *ignores what Chan said*also no one ever said you can't call your youngers "bitch".
CHAN: Stop ignoring me.
FELIX:*Ignores again* and anyways. You're not gonna call your elders a bitch are you?
CHAN: oh wow. So you're gonna keep ignoring me now. Fine. Do what you want asshole.
FELIX: HEY! I told you I'm older!!!
CHAN: By 5 months~
FELIX: Ughh.

Drama. So much drama. In fact, I think their whole life is going to be full of drama now. As long as their always beside each other or talking to each other. Although, that's if they are beside each other together, forever. Because in Felix's case, that didn't seem possible but oh well, let's just wait and watch yeah?

So Chan did what Felix asked him to do. To do "something". And I guess that's what he did. Though unlike Felix's, Chan's "something" was really artistic.

Felix didn't look up at Chan for a good 5 minutes. And that's when Chan thought that he finally stopped. But not even seconds had passed after his thought, Felix started ranting again...

.
.
.
.
.
Wassup guys. New chap here.
So first of Ramadan Mubarak to my muslim readers. (Yh I'm muslim)

And second, this chap was supposed to be longer but I guess I'm too lazy.

Also only 3 days have past since my last chap. Wowwwww. I thought a week or so has passed😅 (though it felt like 15 years. But I guess by that time corona would have ended...right?)

So anyways sorry for the late updated but you know there are writers that updated later than me...But moving on!

Um, and if ur asking why the update is late, well that's cuz

1. I wasnt really in the mood for a few days.
2. My online classes started and so did my siblings so I had to help them out and they don't listen (who else is the oldest here?)
3. I also had to complete my work.
4. I was sick so again i was not in the mood.

Um..I guess that's it. I hope these lamest but true excuses were good enough for you😅😅

And I just released my new memes book so have fun!!

I gues that's all I have to say. So byeeeeeee