Ch54: Little Connections

The Next Day

Brian/Terrorizer POV

Since Y/Ns training we don't ask her to make breakfast or food so she can save her energy for her day ahead.

I came out of my room and saw evan pass by with a concerned but gentle look on his face.

"You alright buddy?" I asked

He looked at me and stopped for a moment.

"You don't look so good." I said

He sighed a bit and then gave me a smile.

"Yeah just a change in plans." He said," can you, marcel and luke train Y/N? You guys prepare her for our mission cause me and del got caught up in something."

I nodded and he seemed relieved.

"Yeah, we'll train her!" I said," you can count on us."

He smiled a real smile this time and then continued across the hall. I looked over at Y/Ns door and decided to check if she was awake.

I knocked on her door and waited a bit. No answer. I opened her door and peaked in to see the room empty.

I closed her door and went to look for her to break the news to her, luke and marcel. I got downstairs and heard her and smitty laughing.

"Stop! That's actually adorable!" Smitty teased

"Nooooooooooooo!" She whined and playfully cried like a baby

Smitty laughed as she started laughing but it cut off. I looked around and saw the elevator went down to the basement.

"Are you kidding me." I said

"Whats wrong?" Marcel asked

I looked at him and saw him, kryoz, luke, ohm and lui by the kitchen doors.

"Well at least you two were easy to find." I said," marcel, luke and me are gonna start training Y/N from now on."

Luke spit out his coke and coughed as ohm laughed a bit.

"Cool." Marcel said casually as luke choked

"What do you mean luke?! Why luke! She was better off with delirious!" Kryoz said," safer even!"

"Evans orders." I said," he said that delirious and him got caught up in something."

Luke finished dying and looked at me.

"Brian you son of bitch, give me a heads up!!" He complained," don't just drop a bomb like that!!"

"No it was more amusing." I snickered

He cleaned his mouth and cleared his throat.

"Actually kryoz is right, why are we suddenly chosen to train her." Luke asked," delirious knows a lot more combat and shit then us."

"I just told you guys why!" I said

"Well if you didn't notice I was busy DYING!!" He complained

I shook my head and then looked at the elevator.

"You guys notice how ever since our pool party smitty and Y/N have been closer?" Ohm asked

"She got closer with marcel too." Kryoz said

"TA!! TA!! TA!! TA!" Marcel started chanting

"What the fuck does that even mean?!" Luke asked

Marcel giggled and smiled brightly.

"Nothing!" Marcel said evilly

"Well yeah but their closer is like friends." Ohm said," smittys and Y/Ns is like romantic."