Ch58: Skirts and French

((^▽^) )

A Few Minutes later

Marcel came with the holsters and I sheathed the knife and bexley helped me put it on the back of my bra. We made sure I was able to get it and I was.

We then did the pistol and I wrapped it around my waist underneath my shirt. We were ready to go and left the room with bun bun in bexleys hands.

Kryoz met up with us in the hallway and we went downstairs to leave.

"So why are you suddenly gonna go out?" Kryoz asked

He put his arm around my shoulders and wiggled me a little. I chuckled a bit and bexley shoved him off me.

"Because she needs a combat outfit! You all have a combat outfit that you like so she needs one too!" Bexley said," you guys aren't even preparing her in the right ways, you're so lucky she let me out."

"Yeah- uh, lower your ego down a notch would ya." Kryoz said sarcastic

I shook my head as we headed out the door.

"Anyways!!" Bexley said," where we're headed is near The Broken Stool, so if you wanna take a small trip there to see anybody then we can definitely go."

"Damn, a lot of gangs are looking for me." I said in thought

'Maybe if I show them I'm alright then they'll stop and go back to doing whatever?'

Kryoz told bexley that was a bad idea as I was in thought but it really wasn't a bad idea.

"Ya know what! I have an idea." I said," but its gonna include the others as well."

"Oh?" Bexley asked," whats your idea?"

"I'll tell you guys later! Lets go get a combat outfit and then come back." I said

"Alright." Bexley said," I know how to get a ride so it can be faster."

"We have vehicles of our own-"

"Too bad!" Bexley said as she stopped on the side walk

She ran in front of a car and it stopped as the tires screeched. Me an kryoz flinched a little but bexley then went to the drivers side and pulled the man out of his car.

"Beat it, we need this!" She said as she got in the drivers," c'mon get in!"

She started honking at us so we went to the car and got in back. Once we were in she started driving and made a u-turn. She was putting the metal to the peddle!

She didn't stop for shit!

"Where the fuck did you get your drivers license!" Kryoz said

"No where and never!" Bexley laughed

We the passed by the burned down remains of my shop and I saw a small part of a grave somewhere on top. I smiled a little and then I was pushed back against the seat.

Bexley made a hard stop and kryoz made sure I didn't hit my head or fly forward.

"We're here." Bexley said

"Are you insane! We weren't buckled in you psycho!!!" Kryoz growled

Bexley got off and kryoz growled.

"You alright?" He asked me softer

"Yeah, I'm alright." I replied

He sighed and then we got off and were at the ready shady part of town. The part where dealings happen and shops for gangs are secretly open.