Ch61: Never Said GoodBye

(Yea yea, you all can murder me now, But you all are gonna cry a little more- readers->(`ー') ヾ(×× ) <- author)

As the walk was still silent Y/N took off her mask and smitty put her down. She cleaned her eyes and took in a deep breath so she could speak.

"We were stuck in a closet and they started searching the rooms. They were closing in on us quick and brian looked at me and I knew he was gonna do some stupid shit!" She said trying to stay strong," I blocked him from leaving the room, my wings were strong enough to hold out for an hour but..."

The words hw said rang in her head and she put her right hand over her mouth.

"He said You can save the world....I can save today and he ran out causing a distraction so they wouldn't shoot at me." She said as her eyes teared up again," I wasn't gonna let him get away with it and managed to take out the guards but he was killed by the back up ones who came."

Smitty hugged her as the others were devastated.

"But what he meant as the world was you guys, my son, the people I cared about..." she cried a bit

That hit them even harder and evan clenched his hands even more. Evan and marcel were first to witness her try to save him which made it hurt more because brian was right.

If she hadn't taken cared of the back up guards then they might've been dead too.

'He saved her so she could save the rest of us...' Evan thought

No one knew what to do or say. They didn't know if they should move or stay, but evan then turned  and went to Y/N. He put he hand on her head gently and she looked at him.

"You really did try and you did really well to save him but..." evan said gently then sighed," but we can't do anything about thousands of bullets..."

She knew evan wanted to cry and so she hugged him. He held back the tears and just hugged her back tight.

"You really did try..." he said hurt

The others started to feel what they felt and sulked in silence. It was like they all had dysphoria and found the night to be unpleasant.

"Lets go home...we're gonna be in danger the longer we stand out here..." delirious said

Evan knew he was right but didn't want to feel like they were moving on too quickly.

"Lets go." Y/N said," he right."

In a way, he felt even worse due to Y/N now being the one to suffer more than already was. He knows she hurting and maybe holding back some feelings but this one hurt the whole team.

They let go of each other and smitty grabbed her wrist. They started to head home in silence and let their minds drift over the loss...

~~~~
The next few weeks were a pain. No one said a word to each other and bexley really tried to kick everyone back to being joyful.

She couldn't even cheer up her own brother. It was just a house full of denial and shock. After the third week Y/N locked herself in the workshop and for awhile no one could get in so they gave up to let her be.

Smitty snapped out of it as he realized this wasn't going to help anyone or anything and tried to get to Y/N who he was concerned about most.

He currently was trying to cheer up the others while bexley was trying to find a way to get to Y/N.

"C'mon guys! Lets do funny!" Smitty said trying to cheer up kryoz, luke, ohm, lui and moo.

He frowned a little and then looked at kryoz.