Ch12: Feels An Fashion

(= ̄ω ̄= Mew; A/N: I know wattpad might be deleted and stories an accounts might be deleted so I was thinking..?

I have 112 chapters already ready for this book to be posted each day for a new chapter but I don't know if it'll be around long for everyone to read it and I know I don't have enough free time or time to save all of it on a google doc.

Plus my other stories that I really love and had fun making I wanna save too but I'm just gonna hope my account doesn't get deleted and well all can still stay here.

For those who don't know Wattpad, the 14-year-old, Toronto-based, venture-backed storytelling platform with reach into a number of verticals, is being acquired by Naver, the South Korean conglomerate/WEBTOON, in a $600 million cash-and-stock deal.

Its selling its platform to WEBTOON and I don't mind, WEBTOON is cool! But I hope they don't delete accounts that have done well and have these books that people love.

Thats all I wanted to say, If I should publish all 112 chapters for you all to read and enjoy before things change or just keep posting normally! Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanoss POV

I was laughing a little, not expecting a pleasant an childish conversation with Y/N. I went to the living room as I put my phone away an grabbed my mask on my way.

"Hey guys, guess-"

"Get our masks an the car ready? Sure thing, dibs on driving to DP's!" Luke said

"Luke sit your ass down!" Wildcat complained

Luke sat back down but I chuckled.

"Yeah actually! Get your masks an the car ready cause guess who's finally not missing anymore." I teased

"She's back? How do you know?" Brock asked

"She just texted me." I replied," and I know how much you guys-"

"I didn't miss her, don't drag me into that sentence!" Wildcat complained

"Eh? I only missed her being a smart ass an sassy child." Delirious shrugged

The others said they missed being around her cause she was funny, brian said he missed her cause they are "just nerd buddies", an nogla didn't say a word.

"Just get your asses up an lets go, idiots!" I teased," I don't care if you missed her or not, she's gonna be on the team anyways!"

They got up an went to get their masks as I went to get the van ready. But something in me felt...relieved?

'Was I worried about her? Well I want her to join an I guess the new member has been in a bit of a pickle recently so yeah I can see if I was worried for her. Not to mention she just up an disappeared for three days without a word, and was stabbed so..?'

I shook the thoughts an the feeling away an got the van ready. My phone buzzed an I took it out an looked at it to see she texted me a photo.

I opened my phone an went to our messages to see a photo of the damn cat we found the day smitty an kryoz were doing their little bet. Under it though it said-

~~~~~~
Text msg:

Guess whose still here an whose gonna keep it~! -Y
ˋ( ° ▽、° ) -Y
~~~~~~

I chuckled a little an smiled from underneath my mask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Text msg:

V- Lol it's still there?

Yes and now it has a name! -Y
Floof! -Y
( ⓛ ω ⓛ *) -Y