Ch32: Christmas Shopping

(Dipper is done with everyone's shit, lol)

Y/N POV

We were now heading out as I had my scarf an coat on. Me an tyler were hand in hand as we walked down the slightly snowy street, the snow shoveled out by cindy an her gang awhile back I think.

I looked at tom an he looked really pissed off that the bbs were coming with. So I nudged his arm with my right elbow an he looked at me, looking less mad.

"I promise tomorrow It'll just be you an me! I just missed these guys as much as you and the others!" I said softly," It'll always be tom an Y/N against the world!"

He sighed a little an scratched the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry, Y/N...I just wanted to protect you from them but they've only ever showed that they are protecting you too. I was just being greedy in a way I guess cause they're taking my only best friend." He said softly as he gave me a sad smile

I didn't realize I've spent more time with the bbs than with him an I felt a little bad.

"I'm sorry too, I should've noticed-"

"Nah, It's Fine! It's your life and you run your show." He said," I'll run mine and sometimes you'll run it with them...Just don't forget to run it with me too cause I was technically still here first! Fuck childhood friends!"

I smiled an chuckled.

"Okay! I promise!" I replied

He smiled a bit an then hooked his arm around my shoulders an ruffled my hair.

"Remember I'll kick his ass if he cheats and does anything too!" Tom teased," And you are beautiful don't settle for anything less!"

"Tom!" I laughed as I playfully tried to push him off

He laughed a little to and then let me go, but since I played around with tom I had to let go of tylers hand.

"I wouldn't cheat on her!!" Tyler said protective

"And I wouldn't let her date you, but look at that it's still happening!" Tom mocked then said a bit seriously," Look, just cause you say it doesn't mean something won't happen in the future about it. So if you would never cheat then stick by it!"

"Alright, you're forgetting that we're here tom and I'm not likin what you're sayin." Evan said

"It's just the truth, Hell Y/N tells those all the time unless she has to lie." Tom said

"I have to back him up on this one, that's very true." I said as I looked at tyler an gave him a smile," But I will back up you guys too cause I know you don't always have to prove something by doing it. Words work as much as actions."

I looked at tyler an he took off his mask an smiled at me. I smiled brightly at him an stopped walking. He stopped with me an pulled me toward him and kissed me. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Get a room!" Tom complained as he continued walking

We parted an chuckled at each other as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

'Yay!'

I just felt really happy but I didn't complain. Anyways, we let go of each other as everyone had already passed us an teased us. Tyler put his arm around my shoulder an kept me close as we continued walking an trying to catch up but still taking our time.

Me an tyler talked and were just lost in our own conversation, but it was great just having everything normal again...

Kryoz POV ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)