Ch26: Protect

(YES!!)

A Few Minutes Later...

Y/N POV

I looked through the key hole again but couldn't really see much. I sighed and went to my side of the room an sat on the bed.

"Whats it like?" Delirious asked

I looked up at him as he was sitting on his bed and looking at the wall in front of him.

"Whats it like to what?" I asked

He just stayed staring there at the wall and I couldn't really tell what he was think or feeling.

"Whats it like....I don't know?..." he said an shrugged a bit," being you?"

I looked at him confused and he then turned his head to me.

"What do you mean being me?" I asked

"Well for starters you have this wholeheartedly built fame just by being friendly and cool! You even took the attention of the worst killer in Los Santos!" He said," and you even adopted two kids, and you are dating a man from a gang like ours!....whats it like being you?"

I was a bit surprised and looked for an answer to give him.

"Not to mention you have a hot body, perfect personality, an extremely good extrovert tactic, you come on to people naturally- how do you do it?" He continued," aren't you worried they're gonna use you? Or talk bad about you- try to ruin you? How do you have so much trust to give-"

"I don't." I replied

He seemed a bit stuck an I looked at the floor.

"I really do fool people by being this out going person that's cool with everything, but truth be told I'm paranoid of the new people who come into my life." I replied," When I met you guys for the first time, I was sure as hell paranoid but not as much to show it. I kept myself together and did what I had to to make sure you all didn't like- I don't know? Hurt me or try using me?"

I then looked at my hands an smiled a bit as I saw his hoodie.

"But deep down, I know even in gangs that there's a small part of them that cares or feels a tiny bit guilty. I know there's a small part of them that want to be friends but can't due to their life style." I said," which is why I out myself out there on the front lines to show them that they can still have that part of them."

His jacket was soft and comfy, but kept me warm due to this outfit having very little coverage.

"I like being me, and I guess to answer your question..." I said softly an looked at him," it's fun and eventful sure but it gives you a lot of really great memories and friends. It gives you a lot of people that I know I can depend on that I didn't have before..."

He stared at me for a moment and then the door opened. I looked at it and saw one of the guards who regularly checked on us.

"Oh great, you're back!" I complained

"Oh great, you're back." He mocked

"That's such a stupid and immature thing to do." I replied

He came to me and grabbed my wrist.

"Hey-"

A knife was put to his neck and I saw delirious lend me his free hand.

"I wouldn't touch her like that if I were you." Delirious said darkly

I took his hand as the guy let me go and delirious pulled me behind him. Delirious put the knife in his pocket but that's pretty dangerous, it's an open non-put-away-able knife.