Ch68: ✨The Date ✨

(Art not mine- I repeat!! ART NOT MINE!! I GOT THIS OFF PINTEREST!!)

A few Hours later...

Y/N POV

I'm in my room now and getting ready for the date. Bexley was picking what I'm gonna wear though and says she wants to put a bunch of stuff on me.

"This one! Now go change and I'll do you hair and choose some jewelry that I stole from a jewelry store recently!" She said

I laughed and went into the bathroom with the dress. I changed into it which was pretty quick an opened the door. She tossed me a black leather jacket and then came in with a box.

I put on the jacket an she opened the box to reveal a bunch of jewelry. She looked at me then the box an hummed.

"Perfect!" She said a grabbed on out

It was a silver necklace with a clear crystal in the shape of a heart. She put it on me and and then left to the room and came back with a sheathed knife.

"Put it on your thigh." She said

I took it and did as told and it was hidden well.

"Don't you think the dress is too much?" I asked

"No its hot and badass and you totally look like a boss in it! Plus it also looks like you're going to a club which I doubt that." She said

I chuckled as she then passed me pepper spray.

"For any normal civilians." She said

I took it and put it in the pocket. She then started to fluff up my hair and made two braids. They were small braids, one on the right side of my head and the other on the left and then she tied then together with a rubber band.

"There! What do you think!" She said as she turned me to the mirror

I smiled as I looked great, bexley did really good!

"Its great-"

"Good! You're ready, lets go!" She said

She grabbed my wrist and pulled me out the room. We went downstairs and luke an kryoz were in the living room. Their jaws dropped and eyes widened when they saw us but bexley opened the door.

"Hold on a damn minute- where do you two think you're going?" Luke asked

"Where are you going thats needs that much hotness and can I be included?" Kryoz asked

"Its girls night bitch! We're meeting cindy, and the twins for a fun night! Fuck off!" Bexley lied

Bexley was going on a mission with Cindy and the twins because a gang called them out is the real truth.

"See ya fuckers!" She said an pulled me out.

She closed the door and we then started running to which heels aren't the best for. The heels weren't too tall nor too short but were fine. We met smitty at the end of the street and he saw me an froze.