Ch4: Special Protections

Y/N POV

Its now 10:56am and I'm getting dressed cause I had happen to have overslept. Tom had waken me up and now he's downstairs opening up for me.

I finished putting on my shoes and headed down quick.

(Very nice!)

(Very nice!)

I leaned on the wall and rubbed my eyes a bit to wake up some more.

I then smelled coffee and hummed a bit as I looked around. Mikey was coming in and had two cups of coffee.

"Morning DP." Mikey greeted," you and salim are all over the news right now."

He gave me one of the cups and I took it with a small sigh.

"Are we really?" I asked

"Cops don't wanna come anywhere near here either since yesterday too, so every gang you've ever served are in the buildings around here." Tom said

We looked out the windows and saw gangs walking up an down the streets on guard and in buildings talking.

"A lot have made a truce with each other to be on good terms till this blows over or salim kicks the bucket." Tom added

I drank some coffee and a few of the leaders gave me nods as they saw me looking at them. I gave them small smiles and felt at ease.

"These are the perks of being DP." I teased

"Yeah, you lucky little-"

Guns started going off and I jumped a little. I'm still a normal civilian, I don't do well with guns just like any other normal person.

"YEH YOU BETTER RUN YA CUNTS!" Cindy yelled, her shotgun going off right after

Cindy, leader of The Green Flames gang, she's Scottish and has a taste for blood. Her favorite weapon is a double barrel shotgun and she favors me.

I saved her king, they both got matching tattoos and then he was kidnapped a few days later but a special thing I give to gangs saved his life and now she envy's me.

She had light blonde hair, bright blue eyes, pale skin and very fit an skinny. She always wore tight jeans and a green tank top.

And her gang tattoo was on her right shoulder which was a green flame, proudly showing it off to the world. She is 28 years old.

Anyways, I drank some more coffee and then went to the front desk. I put the coffee down and then looked at the door to see The White Clan arrive at the doors.

They stood as guards and the leader came in.

"Consider us allies from here on out." Zeus said

I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you." I said grateful

He nodded and headed out. Then The Blood Twins came in and had blood on them. They looked around and searched the place for anything suspicious then circled back to me.