Ch66: Asshole!!!

(Just a little wholesome before the chaos! 😇)

One Month Later...

Kryoz POV

Its been a month and Y/Ns taken a break from the workshop but now she's always in her room. Out no where she had a ring too which concerns me on who gave it to her.

But besides the ring, Y/N switches to the workshop to her room, the workshop then her room, the workshop then her room- she keep going back an forth.

Today though was different. She completely ignored everyone and was so focused on something. She had take things from the lab back to her room and then locked her door.

'Are you okay?'

Y/N POV

Today is the day, today is very important. I've studied so much, I've built so many things, I programmed many things, I bought a bunch of clean and very much needed organs-

It was time.

What was I doing, you may ask or may already know, well I was bringing Brian back to life. It was worth a try to bring him back, I had to at least try once!

Salim had brought me his body in the middle of the night out of the blue when I was writing notes and studying a bunch of stuff.

But it still helped a lot because I then knew what I needed in order to bring him back and what to fix. He left side from his hip, middle torso and a bit of the left side of his face was what I fixed.

I had learned surgery, organ placement, anatomy- I went through so many things to get ready for this or even slowly build him back together.

All I needed to do now was fix on his mechanical parts. I was very sleepy though and my eyes wanted to close but if I closed them for even a second time would skip by and preserving organs it really hard.

Especially when they're already in a dead body. I heard movement in my room but thought it was nothing and rubbed my eyes for a second to wake myself up.

"What does grey mean?" Salim asked

I looked up and saw salim by the window on the other end of the room which was the normal window, of only window, he comes in through.

I then looked at the ting and saw of was grey with a bit of black.

"Scared...anxious...sick..." I answered softly

"What do you mean sick-"

"It means nervously sick, like when you wanna throw up cause you're so scared to do something." I said," that kind of sick..."

It was silent and I got back to work. I continued to fix things in place and then heard movement. I took a quick glance to salim but he was gone.

Mel was helping me by the way. He was scanning brian and making sure I was putting everything in the right place because I wasn't so okay to check myself at the moment.

I ignored the knocks at my door, I didn't have time. It felt bad to have ignored the others but so worth it if I really got this to work.

After a very long time, after hours of doing this now I finished.

I finished!

I looked at mel and was hoping for the best as he started scanning for any life. I powered on his mechanical side and saw it start making noises and rebooting sounds.

I waited and waited and waited...and waited...I clenched my hands into fists and continued to wait. Then mel fritz out and shut down and I picked him up to if he was alright.