Ch9: That's D Fucking P

(:3)

Vanoss POV

She just ran off like if all the time in the world was running out. Tom an mikey shivered as manny looked panicked.

"I forgot how scary she was." Tom complained

"I forgot that innocent little bean could be scary." Mikey replied

"What the hell just happened?" Luke asked

They looked at us an manny sighed.

"Mom loves her kids to death and she would do anything for us." Manny said," But god help anyone who dare hurt or make her children cry. She gets protective an angry, but it's all for a good reason. She's just scared to lose us."

"Yeah, but when she's in mama bear mode then she will stay in mama bear mode until she gets her child back." Tom said

"It's half the reason some gangs respect her." Mikey added," If she would go through so much trouble for her adopted family, then imagine what she could do with her actual flesh an blood. No offense manny, you still are her precious son."

"None taken." Manny replied

'So this isn't the first time, huh? She's a pretty good mother though.'

"Delirious, wildcat, smitty an kryoz! Follow her an pull her out of trouble if things get heated." I said," I know you four will catch up with her."

"Yes sir." They answered

They ran off and went to catch up with her.

"Why the hell are you sticking your neck out-"

"Well we wouldn't want every gangs favorite Dame Of Protection to get hurt, would we? Is it so bad to help?" I asked

'Plus I wouldn't want our new member to die on us when she hasn't even been initiated in now would I?'

I smirked under my mask but tom growled at me an was hella suspicious of us.

"You should trust us more!" I said," I mean, you were the one who bragged so carelessly about this place!"

"Tom-"

"I never once-"

"Yes you did, I'm sure mikey, cindy or anyone can vouch for this being true." I said

"You do brag about DP's shop a lot tom, it's half of why she get's her business but also gets gangs who are unpredictable like them here." Mikey said

Tom growled at us an then told manny to go to the back. Manny listened an we let him go to the back as we stayed in our spots. Tom was gonna pull out something till the twins came in and aimed at him with their weapons.

"Drop the attitude and go outside before we tell the boss you were about to start some shit in her shop!" Linsey hissed

Tom put his hands up in surrender an growled.

"You all better be lucky I care about DP's shit." He growled

He took some papers out of a different pocket an went to the desk. The twins followed him with their weapons an he put it on the desk then left outside with the twins following.

"You should take tom seriously." Mikey said," He may be an idiot, but when it comes to DP he will fuck up the whole city if he has to just for her."

Mikey headed outside after that an it was just us.

"Damn she has a lot of psychos who have her back." Ohm said

"Yup." Lui added

I took what mikey said into consideration as we might be messing with fire.