Ch62: Normal?

(Am I done making you all cry? NO OF COURSE NOT!! Ah ha ha ha ha- uh...ha...ha..? Shit (×_×;))

The Next Day

Y/N POV

I was shook gently and woke up somewhere comfy. But I remembered being in the workshop so I freaked out and jumped only for someone to hush me and grab my face.

"Hey, hey! Its okay! It's just me!" Kryoz said softly," I wanted to see if you were okay, I was worried."

I calmed down but looked around to see my room. I relaxed and tried to remember what happened and then it all came flooding into my mind.

"How are the others." I asked as I sat up

"They're doing better, slowly coming back but doing well so far." He answered

My throat was dry and I felt I needed a long hot shower. Kryoz then put the back of his hand on my forehead and then my cheek.

"You alright?" He asked

I nodded and put my hand on his an took it off my face.

"I'm gonna shower and maybe head downstairs." I replied

"Do whatever you want." He said as he stood up," I'll wait outside your room if you do wanna go downstairs or something."

I nodded as he left and closed my door. I got up and went to my door and locked it. I then grabbed some clothes from my drawers and went into my bathroom to shower...

Smol Time Skippy Slappy

After changing and showering, I unlocked my door and let kryoz in. He came in and I went back to my bed and sat down.

I rubbed my eyes a little and then felt my hair being brushed.

"If I pull too hard tell me, I don't wanna hurt you." He said sweetly

I hummed a little and pushed my hair back. I then laid down and put my hair on his lap an let him brush it as I closed my eyes.

I felt at ease and safe. Comfortable within the space I was so sad in before.

"Did you fall asleep?" Kryoz whispered

I hummed a no in response.

"Oh, okay!" He whispered

A light smile formed on my lips and I felt more at home. Then there was a small knock an that person cleared their throat.

"Hey baby, how doin? Is she asleep?" Luke said softly but slowly turned into whispering

"No she's awake." Kryoz whispered," but she might be falling asleep."

"Maybe." I replied softly

"Well if you wanna fall asleep with friends then me, ohm, lui, marcel, smitty and delirious are gonna watch a movie in the living room." Luke said softly," you can join us if you think you have the energy to switch comfortable spots."

I gave it a quick thought and knew I would need them in order to help myself reach back out into my confident, joyful self.

"Yeah, I'll join." I said an opened my eyes 

I sat up an rubbed my eyes as kryoz then brushed my hair down and fixed it for me. He finished and then I got up an grabbed a hoodie.

I put it on and then walked out with kryoz an luke. I zoned out for a moment due to sleep and felt someone grab my hand.

I looked and didn't even realized my eyes closed as I opened then. Luke was holding my hand as I almost hit the wall.

"Watch out." He said as he gently pulled me away and onto the stairs