Ch106: The Man

"Take a seat." The man said, calmly

I took a seat first as my wings went away an leaned back. Rage sat down next to me an leaned toward me as he put his legs over the table an leaned on my shoulder.

"Thank you, both, for coming." He said," Im in great need of your help."

The talking slowly started back up as he looked at us.

"Our help for what?" I asked

He then bent to his right a bit and picked something up. A black briefcase. He set it down on the table and then opened it up.

We couldn't see what was inside but he took out an orange envelope. He slid it to us and raged grabbed it an held it for a bit.

"Light weight, feels like nothing." Rage said," photos of someone?"

Rage passed it to me an I took it. The man nodded to rages clues as I opened the envelope. I took out the photos and passed rage the envelope.

"The photos you see there are my daughter." He said," she's in danger."

I took a good look at the photos and saw she's been almost kidnapped a lot as they were photos from a security camera. Then I came up to one photo that was clear as day.

It was the girl sitting on a bed and smiling as she put on bunny ears.

"Why is she in danger?" I asked

"A gang, The Devils, want to force her into being their leaders queen. They've constantly tried to take her and get past our security each time." He said," I don't have any other choice here, I'll pay more than I've offered! Just please keep my little girl out of their hands."

He was pleading to us at this point. I looked back at the photos an looked at the girl clearly.

She had black hair with frosted blue tips, light skin and glowing black eyes, she also wore pajamas which must've meant this was taken when she was enjoying her nightly hours.

"So we're just protecting the kid and gotta keep her away from this gang, right?" Rage asked

"No other twists or tricks?" I added

"Only keeping her safe and away from the gang, yes! No twists neither any tricks!" He said

He then took out something else from the briefcase an handed it to us.

"These are access cards, they let you into the building and these are especially made for you to go anywhere!" He said," it starts as soon as you possibly can."

"How long will this take?" Rage asked

"However long they keep coming." He answered

"So we might be there for days..." I said in thought

Rage then got up an put the access card in his pocket.

"Well sure, fuck it!" Rage said," I got nothing better to do, but crow might not be able to join-"

"Alright, I'm in." I answered," lead the way, I'll follow. Show me the bastards and I'll kill em."

I got up and put the access card in my skirt pocket.

"Can I keep these?" I asked as I lifted the photos up

"Yes." The man answered

Mel got off me and sat on my shoulder. I gave him the photos and he put them away an got back on my back.

"Lets go, we're losing the moon and they just might attack while we're still here." I said

I took out my phone and went to evans number.