Ch28: Our Stories

(LMAO!! I do this and im 16! It's just hilarious but my brothers are use to it now.)

"My dad was an inventor, my mom an artist. I grew up falling in love with both hobbys and my dad would always let me work on engineering his machines. My mom taught me how to learn my style of art and with both skills combined I made my shop." I said

He looked at me and looked curious, or really his eyes looked curious.

"But my shop wasn't always what I wanted. I was a smart kid, knew my shit in school and knew my shit on the street. I wasn't rich or poor but in between. I thought I could change that by going to college, better yet to Harvard University." I said," and just as my dad always told me, The big leagues don't always have the things you need for success. Your success starts in a pile of junk worth more than it looks."

"Yeah, he's right." Delirious said," I know from experience."

I hummed softly an agreed.

"Yeah he is. I took each of his words to heart but the moment I finished High school...I wasn't allowed into harvard." I said softly," The letter arrived late and once I read it, it's reason for me not joining was cause they found a accusation of me working in a strip club which was entirely false and well...you guys know how the rest of that went..."

"Thats still fucked up." He said softly

"Yeah but it's life...anyways, after being shoved to the ground I got back up looked for a home to settle in and came across the building thats now my shop." I said," In that moment I decided what I would do to make my skills worth the while. But it turned out being something a hell of a lot better."

I remembered all the nice memories and good times in the shop and felt really good about it.

"I never really had loyal friends till I made my shop and it was really nice making them. I never really found love back in school cause I was a bit of a nerd that guys turned me down which sucked but they're missing out." I shrugged

"Yeah, they're missing out on a lot." Delirious encouraged

I looked at him surprised but then smiled.

"Thanks." I said softly

He gave me a small smile an then fixed his mask.

"I did have two friends but they never went to my school. They were kinda outsiders but I'm prone to talking to strangers and probably really dangerous people." I chuckled

"Of course you did." He said," I'm not surprised."

"What do you mean you're not surprised!" I teased

He snickered a little and I scoffed playfully.

"Anyways!!" I chuckled," I don't know where they went but they disappeared after security was set up on the campus and I was kinda back to being lonely but also being that one friend that just wonders to different groups and happen to be acquainted with a lot of people."

"Bruh." He said

"Don't bruh me!" I teased

We both chuckled and then I leaned back an relaxed.

"I don't know why people like hearing it so much, I really wasn't an interesting kid." I said," was pretty neutral and normal for the most part."

"Maybe they just want to hear what it's like to be normal?" He said," I mean, a lot of gangs don't even know what normal is! Maybe hearing it from you makes them feel better or something."

I thought about it for a moment an felt a little happy.

"Well then I'll keep telling it to them if it makes them feel better." I said cheerful