Ch33: Perfect

(Ranboo is happy-boo)

A Few Hours Later

Y/N POV

We're back at the shop now as my kids were putting up a christmas tree in the shop, the twins helping them. I was excited for it though.

"This is our first chritmas tree in the shop!! I'm so excited- we need decorations! A star- CANDY CANES!" I cheered

"Ye really excited for a piece of bark in ye shop? Whas so special about this pine tree waste of-"

"Cindy this is the first christmas tree in the shop, don't ruin her excitement." Mikey said

I chuckled cause even if she finished speaking it wouldn't of ruined anything. But I just looked at the christmas tree as it was now standing and in perfect condition.

"We can buy some decorations for it later, for now it's standing and here." linsey said

"Thank you guys so much!" I said happily

When we came back the twins and mikey had gotten a christmas tree for us and I loved it. It's been awhile since I last had one so really it was more of a blessing.

"That pine smell is gonna be a pain in the ass, lass!" Cindy complained," Are ye sure ya wanna keep that around?"

"Yes! Definitely! Absolutely!" I cheered

"Awe, shes really is excited about it!" Tom teased

I smiled brightly and then ralph came an hugged me. I smiled more and hugged him too as my little boy will have a delightful christmas.

"You having fun ralph?" I asked

"Yep!" He replied cheerfully

I giggled a little and then he ran off to manny as they went to look for christmas decorations upstairs. Then my phone rang and I took it out and saw my father was calling. I answered and put my phone to my ear.

"Dad! dad! DaD! dAd! Guess what!!" I said excitedly

"What?" He chuckled

"Okay well first- WE HAVE A CHRISTMAS TREE!!" I cheered as he laughed," And-and second this year I might take tom with me to celebrate christmas at your place! how does that sound??"

"That sounds great! Bring the boy over and the kids!" Dad cheered," And I have a very special present for you!"

"Awe dad- wait where's mom!! I have so much to catch her up on!!" I said

I started walking to the back as this might take awhile and I didn't want to make the others be silent for that long. Anyways I got to my inventions room and my mom got on the phone.

"Hello my beautiful angel, how are you doing?" She asked sweetly

I giggled an smiled.

"I'm doing great, how about you?" I asked

"Doing better now that your father finally has a well paying job and that you answered the phone." She said

"Awe!" I laughed

She chuckled too as dad said it was still the same job but with better equipment. Me and my mom then got to talking and catching up a bit.

She told me about her art museum and how a lot more costumers have come in lately. My dad then conversed with us and we laughed and had some fun during it.

Then the big question came up.

"What about you darling? Have you met anyone special yet or have gone looking for one?" My mom asked