Ch37: Help

(oof-)

(what bexley is wearing

(what bexley is wearing.)

I smiled at her as she had a box in her hands with bun bun sitting on top of it.

"Hey bexley! Want a candy cane!" I greeted

"Nah, not much of a mint candy person." She replied an shrugged

I then headed over to her but was pulled back.

"I don't think you should be so friendly to her, Y/N." Basically warned

"Oh! Puppy!" I said

"Where?" The boys asked

I bursted out laughing, not actually thinking they would fall for it.

"I'm sorry! I didn't think you guys would actually react I thought that was only a me thing!" I laughed as I went to bexley

They were distracted so I just took the opportunity. She snickered at them and then she looked at me an looked me up an down.

"Are you an kryoz matching-"

"Yeah, it was huge coincidence too!" Me an kryoz said in unison

I chuckled a bit an so did kryoz but then I shook my head.

"Anyways, How have you two been so far?" I asked," Do you like having bun bun?"

"Yeah, she's really useful especially for a mission I'm currently doing!" She said," Not right now but it's in progress, I just wanted to stop by and give you this."

She picked up bun bun and gave me the box.

"You were being nice and I kinda was being a real bitch so I got ya something after you did give me bun bun." She said," But open it when you're alone, I really don't want anyone else to come at me and embarrass me just cause I was being nice!"

I smiled at her and nodded.

"Okay!" I replied

"Well see ya! Gotta go kill some rich bastard so see you never!" She said," Well see the bbs never, might see DP later."

"Wow." Lui said

"This has suspicious written all over it!" Mikey said

Bexley turned to the door then turned back to me.   

"Before I go, you got a bathroom?" She asked

I told her where the bathroom was and she headed off to it.

"Babe gimme the box! I wanna check it just in case!" Tyler said

I turned around and was gonna hand them the box but then thought that I should trust it this one time.

"Or!" I said," I can put it away and we can open it together tomorrow or later even!"

"What if it's a bomb?" Evan asked