Ch11: Salim

(👌)

Anyways, after tom left I went an put the cat on the chairs by the window.

"Quick question- why the fuck do you have to look so god damn hot every time we see you??" Cartoonz asked

I looked at him a bit surprised then thought it was funny an chuckled.

"Over exaggerate much?" I teased

"I wish I was over exaggerating!" Cartoonz said

I looked at him again an was a bit embarrassed.

"Wait- you're being serious?" I asked," I mean, sure I'm pretty but you're like- I don't know making it sound like a big deal?"

"Well have you seen yourself?" Lui asked

"Yeah and I don't think I'm that hot! I'm at least a what? A 6?" I said unsure as I crossed my arms

"YOU ARE A 10!" Tom shouted from outside," JUST SAYIN AN REMINDING YOU!"

I scoffed an shook my head.

"No, a ten is plastic level! And I'm all skin!" I said with sass

"You sure as hell are all skin but everyone has different perspectives of each other." Smitty said," I'm pretty sure we all think you look hot as hell!"

I felt my cheeks heat up a bit as I did not expect him to say that. I then jumped a bit when gun shots started going off an was brought back to the real world. I looked out the windows an saw all the flashes of guns or grenades going off to the left.

I went to the desk an grabbed the key to the shop. I went to the doors an locked them before anything else could happen.

"I'm just gonna put a pin in this conversation real quick!" I said 

I then ran to the back an was about to lock the employee door till it opened an salim grabbed me. I gasped as he scared the shit out of me!!

"Hello my love~!" He cooed

He then picked me up in his arms like a princess an I hid the key in my glove.

"Hey salim! How did you get in?" I asked as confidently as I could

"I took the roof." He said short," linsey was there though so I had some fun while I was up there."

I internally panicked an worried for linsey but salim then carried me out to the front.

"Now lets go home." He said with danger in his voice

I'm sure he saw the BBS but he ignored them an passed by them as they cleared a path. I dropped the key and hoped to god one of them would have caught it. I didn't hear it hit the ground so I took it as someone got it.

He tried to open the door but it was locked an I mentally was relieved I locked this door first. He put me down an growled, which made me freeze.

"Why is it lock?" He asked

"T-the lock is broken." I lied

He didn't say a word but then put his hand on my face. I flinched and he noticed an pulled his hand back. I looked at him an his eyes changed, they looked guilty an sad. I gasped lightly an then he hooked his arm around my waist an pulled me toward him.

He got closer to my ear but with the look in his eye I thought he snapped back to his senses that he was scaring me.

"You're a bad liar." He whispered

My eyes widened till I felt something go through my stomach. He moved back and I was just frozen, but what snapped me back was hearing The BBS gasp an growl.