Ch25: Shit

(Follow yours dreams ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Evan/Vanoss POV

I chuckled a bit an heard delirious hum. I looked at him an he was looking out toward Y/Ns fort.

"What's on your mind?" I asked

He didn't say anything yet as he probably took a moment to consider his words.

"Well...I guess I'm surprised how things turned out is all?" He said unsure," I mean, was the plan to get close to her in order for her to join?"

I didn't have a plan, it had seemed difficult for me to see any weak points to use to have her join to gain respect an fame. But after me an her conversation...I don't want her to join for fame and respect...I want her to join cause I respect her and really enjoy having her around.

"Honestly, I didn't have a plan." I replied," and I don't want her to join just for fame or glory cause of who she is. I want her to join if she feels comfortable with us, cause I respect her, and I can tell having her around brings out the best in us all."

I took off my mask for a bit an gave him a smile.

"She has skill, yeah but we all do too. We wanted her at first for her fame and to get us some free loyalty but she earned all that by herself." I said," And now we've earned half of her loyalty which is better than nothing! But my point is, I want her on the team not for her hard earned loyalty, but for her support and personality in general."

He looked an me an lifted his mask a bit, giving me a small smile.

"What a change in heart." He teased

I chuckled a bit an shook my head.

"But your right." He said," She does bring the best out of all us and if her relationship with tyler goes smoothly then the rest will get over them and get along again."

"Wait- what do you mean?" I asked

His smile turned to a bit of a frown an seemed surprised.

"You haven't noticed?" He asked

"Noticed what?" I asked

"A few of the guys like Y/N too and are beyond jealous of tyler-"

"Who the fuck are you?" Brian asked

I put my mask on an stayed out of view incase shit was about to go down. Delirious did the same an got ready to fight.

"Just a deliverer picking up a delivery." Some guy said

"That's a sleeping gas grenade!" Marcel said

We heard it hiss as it hit the floor an the guys coughing an trying to fight.

"Back the fuck up or I will fuck you up!" Tyler growled

I looked out to see a man in all black with a gas mask at Y/Ns fort.

"We need to do something." Delirious whispered

"Where the fuck are that brutus bitch and madam crazy!" I whispered," Well fuck it, He doesn't know we're here so lets get him from behind."

He nodded and his mask was on normally. We got out the fort as quietly as we could an then grabbed the guy. We were then tasered and I ended up zoning out as I fell.

"Vanoss! Delirious!" Y/N said a bit panicked

I began to feel dazed and for some reason felt panicked.

"Evan! Johnathan!"

'That voice...'

"Wildcat!!" Y/N said then growled