Ch39: Welcome home

(☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆)

The Next Day

I jumped awake and gasped, quickly looking around and panicking a little. I was not in my home so that meant everything wasn't a dream.

I laid back down and put my hands over my face as I felt so pathetic.

"Ralph..." I whispered hurt

I took in a few deep breaths and removed my hands from my face. I sat up and got off the bed to see where I was and if I could get some new clothes cause I smelled like smoke.

I went to the door and opened it quietly in case I wasn't supposed to leave. I looked out and saw a huge hallway with a lot more doors.

It looked a little fancy too and I got out the room and closed the door behind me. I crossed my arms and looked around to figure out an exit or path to get somewhere.

I then saw some stairs going down and another next to it going up.

'Am I on a different floor?'

I then heard a door open and turned around. It was basically coming out of a room and I figured out that I must've been at the bbs base or home.

Basically saw me an I forced a smile.

"H-Hi..." I said quietly

"Hey, good to see you up! How are you feeling?" He asked as he came over to me

"Um...I feel a little pathetic? A bit...I'm not sure?" I answered softly

He didn't have his mask on so I saw that he looked a bit concerned.

"C'mon, I'll show you around if you want?" He offered," Or do you want me to take you to tyler?"

"Both will lead me to tyler either way." I answered

He thought about it and then smiled.

"You right!" He teased

I gave him a small smile and then he told me to follow him.

"This is the second floor where everyone's rooms are! The first floor has the kitchen, living room, front door, back door that goes to the back yard and a few closets." He said as we went down to the first floor

"And a few closets." I teased a bit trying to be cheerful

He chuckled a bit and smiled at me.

"Yeah, we didn't know what else to do with them." He teased

We got to the first floor and saw nogla, lui and moo in the living room.

"Look who's awake!" Basically announced

The three looked up at us and also didn't have their masks on so I saw they looked relieved and smiled at me.

"Hey! How you feeling?" Moo asked as they got up

I shrugged at them as they came over to me and seemed concerned too.

"I'm not sure." I answered," But I did try to be cheerful?"

"Take your time to recover, you can be sad or down for as long as you need to." Lui said

"Just remember we're right here whenever, alright?" Nogla asked

I gave them a small smile and took in a deep breath to calm myself of whatever needed to be relaxed. They then asked me if I wanted to join them in watching a movie and I took the offer as it was something to distract me.