Ch85: Hunty Boy/Jelly Bois

( ヽ(' ∇' )ノ )

Predator POV

'Here he goes again, I am no threat to the girl nor would I like to be. He needs to understand that.'

It was silent and I saw her little robot climb her leg and up to her shoulder. It changed to a backpack of some sorts as I sensed a bit of something threatening in the room.

Salim had that death glare he always gave me, but it was toward the girl this time. Usually people would be in fear but she isn't as she stood brave.

'How does she do that, stand so brave while staring down fate or death? Gambling her life out on the table and coming out as the victor?'

"Salim I'm warning you." She spoke, authority in her voice," don't try to get past me."

The dogs suddenly started growling and getting up but salim wasn't concerned with that, only me and whats stopping him from attacking me.

He knows I can pin him down as easy as he can me, but he lets his anger get the best of him making me the victor whenever we fight.

'He wouldn't attack her would he? They seem to have a bit of history- oh wait, she's mentioned that he's stabbed her and know's his glares.'

Salim then put his hand behind his back and I knew what he was gonna do.

'He'd hurt her without hesitation.'

He took out his knife and her wings appeared as she had one push him back and the other in front of me. She let her wing drop on salim which caught him off guard as she took his knife and pinned him to the floor as he fell.

Her wing was no longer on me as she was above salim an her wings went away. Salim looked absolutely shocked as if this has never happened before.

"I'm gonna need you to leave." She said threateningly," now."

She got off him and stood in front of me once more. Salim got up and looked at her with disbelief and anger. She tossed his knife down in front of him and was no longer an approachable, innocent looking girl.

She was the potential I told her she had. The fearless, strong and very much capable assassin within her.

Salim then got up an got his knife as well but didn't leave. He only stared at the girl and if I interfered then he wouldn't leave an she would have to hurt him.

Which was clear she didn't want to with how she pinned him down and gave him a safe warning to leave.

"You can't make friends with everybody." Salim hissed

Even though she had a serious face on, a smirk came across her lips.

"I know and I don't try to." She said," they just happen to wanna talk to me and get along."

Salim growled but I knew there was some concern underneath all that anger. Why should he be so concerned when she can take on an battalion of men only by killing one and putting fear in the others.

Salim then turned to the window and headed out. Y/N then let out a sighed of relief as she put her hands on her knees and hung her head.

"Holy shit, I was fucking tErRiFiEd!!" She whined

"You were terrified?! You!?" Bexley asked," bitch you took on salim and pinned him down! What chu mean YOU were TERRIFIED?!"

The boy started laughing as Y/N stood straight an sighed.

"I've never fought him before!" She said," that actually made me feel better about a lot but still, he terrified the fuck out of me!"