Ch95: Reunion

( (°∀°)b New thing for Time Skip is ~|~Bleep~|~ or ~|~Bloop~|~)

~|~Bloop~|~

Soon evan came and stopped the guys as I went upstairs. I went to my room and saw kryoz on my bed.

He was just chillin an on his phone. He then looked at me an smiled.

"Yes! Cuddle buddy!" He cheered

I smiled at him as my headache slowly resided. I closed my door and went to him as he put his phone down an laid on his left side. I took off my grenade belt and weapons an just put them on the floor.

I laid down and cuddled close to him as he put his arms around me. I closed my eyes and let myself rest as all he did was hold me.

My body felt weightless and my head was clear.

"Get some rest baby." Kryoz said softly

I slowly fell asleep even though it was the middle of the day, or noon. I felt relieved...

Kryoz POV

'Fucking idiots! They're stressing her out!'

She would never carelessly leave her weapons somewhere, she would have taken the time to put them down somewhere safe.

She usually doesn't fall asleep this early in the day either, they're not seeing that their love antics are slowly driving her up the wall.

She can't just look at someone and love them, she's still hurt and healing but they wanna pull their moves more than give her more time.

I put my hand on her head as I heard her door open and I frowned as it felt warm.

'Are you sick?'

I put my arm down an just tried to comfort her while she slept. I closed my eyes and her hands grip onto my shirt.

"I'm right here, hey." I said gently," its alright."

Her hands loosened a bit but still held on to me.

"Its okay...I'm right here, don't worry." I said sweetly

She got closer to me and I let her if its what she wanted to feel better. I heard the door close quietly and forgot someone had opened it.

'Well at least they didn't bother her...'

The Next Day

Y/N POV

I woke up an felt someone holding me as well as me snuggled up to. I felt so comfortable and safe, I didn't want to move.

"Are you awake?" Kryoz whispered

"No." I answered

"Oh okay." He whispered

I smiled a bit an opened my tired eyes. I looked up at him an he was on his phone. He looked down at me an smiled.

"Are you awake now?" He whispered

I chuckled a bit and closed my eyes.

"I don't know, wanna find out?" I asked

"Maybe, but nah!" He teased

I smiled as put my forehead on his chest. I stayed here as he chuckled a bit, but I could hear his heart beat. Or feel it really. It was soft and even, not stressed or in a panic just gentle.

Then my door opened but I was just so focused on his soft heart beats.

"Is she awake?" Evan asked