Ch76: Something More?

(This is on Wish, I was just fucking around looking for stuff and just searched up "cool stuff" and found this! Its so cool and I recommend them! They're great!)

Smol Time Bleep

Im still in the hot tub and but the others have gone inside. It was only me, smitty, marcel, lui and moo, just like last time.

But for some reason this time there was more tension than there was calmness.

"Today was good, good day to have had." I said," I'm glad we came out an had fun."

"Yeah, but you flirting was the best part!" Smitty teased," that caught us all off guard."

I chuckled and leaned back.

"It really did, huh?" I teased

Smitty was right next to me and had his arm around my shoulders. The other three were spread out, moo on the left of me, lui on the right and marcel in the middle across from us.

Since there was no topic to talk about and I was the one throwing out something to talk about I decided to leave.

"I'm gonna head inside, me an brian are gonna work hard tomorrow and I know the dogs are waiting for me in my room." I said," might start barking soon even."

I got up an was about to climb out till smitty grabbed my wrist.

"Can I have a goodnight kiss?" He asked

"A goodnight kiss-"

"Hey Y/N I just realized you don't show off your tattoos anymore!" Marcel intervened

I looked at him an shrugged.

"Well there's no one to flick off and I don't really have many shirts that show my back anymore." I said

"Flick off the guys, that would be so funny!" He teased

I smiled and then put my hand out for a high five.

"Yeah! I'll try that, high five!" I chuckled

He high fived me and then I looked at smitty. I pecked his lips an he smiled as I climbed out.

"Alright you guys don't get drunk and get inside before twelve." I teased

"There's no alcohol anyways and I'm sure evan will bring us in soon." Smitty said," goodnight!"

"Night guys." I said

I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist as I headed inside.

"Go to bed." I said

"I think I just might in a few seconds." Smitty replied

I got to the doors an went inside. I yawned as I went upstairs but heard a creak. I heard more as I continued up and once I got to the top I saw kryoz.

He was swinging his door open an close making it creak. He snickered as he was listening to the room over and I went over to him.

"What are you doing?" I whispered

He looked at me an smiled.

"Noglas room is next to mine and my door has this loud creak so I wanna fuck with him and make him think me and someone are having sex!" He whispered

He continued to open an close his door but never closed it fully as it creaked. I chuckled quietly and then had an idea. I went in his room as he continued to open an close his door an then moaned.

He almost started laughing but stifled it and then stopped opening his door. He came to me and had a bright smile.

"Holy shit that's so gonna fuck with his head tomorrow, we're both so dead!" He whispered