Ch86: Rage Runner

(Covid jokes- please don't attack me-)

"Rage Runner is very famously known for his name first of all." Max said," people absolutely try to stay away from him even his own clients and people who are somewhat friends with him."

"And by somewhat, he means not at all and just use him for protection." Bexley said

"Rude." I said

"Anyways, Rage Runner got his name because he drove people to madness just with his laugh." Max said," he laughs hysterically and crazily all the time even when it's silent! He just laughs at nothing and it drives people insane that sometimes his enemies kill themselves."

"He's insane just like Salim and Predator but also as scary as Predator." Bexley said," his laugh is just full on creepy and you feel like he's just gonna up an use you as an experiment."

"He's really annoying." Evan shorted

"Rude." I said

"Its rude but true! We were on a mission once and he came out of nowhere and looked at us with malice in his eyes. He attacked our enemies sure but when our mission was over he just looked at us like a lunatic and didn't say a word!" Evan said

"He also just randomly bursts out laughing and swing his knife around." Moo shivered

The others got goosebumps from it but all I was hearing was another killer who was like salim and Predator and bexley.

Scary, skilled, feared and well know for their names.

"Rage also has like a numbness to pain? He can't feel anything and everyone believes he can't feel emotions because he does nothing but laugh and look at you with malicious intent." Max said

"He hates me." Bexley said

"Because you stole his rank in third." Max replied

"He needs to get better then." Bexley scoffed

I shook my head at her as I had a small understanding of who Rage was.

"Alright, we can figure something out later if something comes up. I just wanna chill though for now." I said

I went an sat on the couch to vibe and then others sat down except the ones who were already sitting down. Max sat next to me and I smiled at him as riley sat on my lap.

The movie was played and no one interrupted or created an argument...

Smol Time Slop

Me, max and bexley are in my room telling me more about rage. Evan also told me to keep my mask on incase rage decided to come look for me and wouldn't see my identity.

I'm pretty sure I would be seen as crow immediately if rage came here or found us and put me in danger already but if he thinks its best then I'll listen.

"So these friends of his, they only use him?" I asked

"Pretty much." Bexley answered bluntly," most of them are girls too so I'm not surprised."

"Wow." Max said surprised," you are brutal."

"Not my fault I chose friends who are fake." She said as she laid back on my bed

Delirious took the dogs outside by the way so they aren't in my room anymore. I shook my head at her and she just vibed on my bed. I looked at max an he looked at her a bit annoyed.

"Damn, you either wake up with a stick up your ass or you put it there yourself." Max said

Bexley growled at him and I held her back.

"I would kill you but rex won't let me!" She hissed

I chuckled and she stopped struggling and dropped herself in my lap.

"Ahhhhhhhhhgggg." She groaned

I chuckled and then looked at max.

"Now where were we?" I teased

"Rage's friends and how they just use him." Max replied

"Ah yes!" I teased," bex will you behave?"

"Yeah, fine!" She complained," whatever!"

I let her go and she got off me an laid down. Bun bun and mel got on my bed and went to bexley an she smiled at them and talked to them as max told me more about rage...

Predator POV

Standing above a building on the roof top I was, just killing my victim for a client. The night sky settling in as the sirens blared at a far distance in this city of busybodies and crime.

I picked up the body of my victim and tossed it off the roof and into the streets. The street was empty so no one would know it was me unless they know my murder tactics.

I jumped a few buildings an onto different roofs just to see bombs going off a few blocks from me. Maniacal laughter could be heard as sirens were being turned off after a explosion.

Helicopters were following something on the streets and so I started heading that way to see which assassin would be doing this at such a time.

'My guess is its bombing Bailey. Rage must've not gotten her something she wanted.'

I got close enough for the helicopters to not see me. I looked for the laughter and saw Rage Runner. A news helicopter swooped by and seemed to have been filming.

He saw it and a wide grin was plastered onto his face.

"HEY CROW!" He yelled to the helicopter," GUESS WHOS LOOKIN FOR YA!"

He started laughing again as a few of his friends tossed grenades into the buildings around them. Including Bombing Bailey.

"You took a little something from me, crow! I want it back so come fight me!" He shouted," come find me at The Broken Stool."

A light was then brought upon me and I looked up to see a search light on me.

"Ah! Predator!" Rage shouted with glee," join me, my friend! It'll be a fantastic battle!"

He laughed afterwards as I looked back at him.

'Did the ranks change? And if so, rage shouldn't fight crow if she climbed the ranks.'

"Oh c'mon, don't leave me to talk to myself!" He laughed," after all, this little birdie needs a taste of what its like to be in the Top Five!"

I shook my head and turned my back to him. I left and dodged the light as I got off the rooftops. I was sure she has now seen this news an the bbs won't let her leave their home.

But I was storming up a plan to maybe get her team some ease in mind and let her leave for a little meeting....

( (・`ω'・)  )