Ch17: The Hang Out

(I mean...he isn't wrong (・`ω'・) )

SmOl TimE SKOPPY

I left bun bun in my inventions room to look at everything we got and then explained to wildcat what she was.

I told him I was just bored but did need a buddy to help me better work on my projects. And I'm not sure if brian an me are enough.

But after that, we got back on his cycle and headed out to a few stores but I couldn't afford shit. So now we're riding around town to a place wildcat had in mind to hang out at.

We were by the sea shore and he parked as the moon made the ocean look beautiful.

"Wow." I said as I got off

I adored this view till wildcat grabbed my hand and took me away somewhere. We got to the docks an there was a house to the left.

"This is my special little place that I like to go to when I feel like shit." He said

He took me inside and there was a pool inside, a bar to the left behind the pool, stairs that went up and a kitchen in the room over.

There were glass sliding doors in the kitchen with a runway going down to the beach probably.

"Whoa!" I said as it was pretty cool

"The others know about this place and sometimes come here to relax." He said," but that's not much."

He then took me to the kitchen an out the glass sliding doors. We went down the runway and I was right, it lead down to the beach but also had a porch to the right.

He got to the porch an then let go of my hand. He sat down at a chair and I went an sat in one too. We got to talking and laughing a bit as this was really nice.

This place would be really good for a date or romantic night to be honest. The scenery is perfect, the night is lovely and this comfortability makes it great.

But then...

"Whats the deal with you a salim? I know you told us how you met and how shit got crazy but every time you talk about him you are either scared or hurt?" He asked," why?"

I looked at him an then looked out to the ocean.

"Well you know everything to how we met and why he's after me and stuff but you don't know a lot more behind it." I said," and...I'm sometimes hurt because..."

I sighed a little an leaned back in my seat.

"We were supposed to get married. He was my fiancé and asked me to marry him, which I said yes but..." i said softly," on our wedding day he left me on the alter with his gang in their seats waiting for him to arrive..."

I felt hurt an betrayed a little. I looked at the ground too an held back any emotion.

"I stood there for ten hours and his gang told me to take a seat or offered to take me home but I stayed. I didn't want to leave in case he arrived late but his gang finally got me to go home. Manny told me that salim didn't deserve me but later that day we saw the news." I explained," he got arrested an was caught on a killing spree. Killing 8,000 people."

"Wasn't it 7,999?" Wildcat asked

I was silent for a bit and then looked at him.

"He killed me on that day too." I said," I was the 8,000th person he kill....my heart shattered that day and ever since I've just felt hurt and betrayed. And over time he still hurt me and never brought up our wedding like if it wasn't important-"