𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒕2

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈

- ,, 🍮 [sleep over pt 2]·˚

Author p o v

Y/n was about to walk out the house but mattia mom stops her.

M/m- "where are you going?"
it to late to be going out this time.

Y- I'm going home.. He letting his friends take control of him he just listening everything they do.

Mat- no I'm not you are pushing me away!

Y- "well tell your friends to stay out our business." They all ways have something to say when I'm here.
i just wanted it to be us but of course you have to invite them.

mat- because they keep on asking me!

Y- "it not hard to say no!!?"

m/m- really mattia? you know y'all didn't hang out the whole weekend you couldn't say no? and spend the weekend with your girlfriend?

mat-.....

m/m- "I'm going upstairs."
y'all figure this out yourself...

Kai- is everything okay?

mat- can you guys leave?

rob- "you kicking us out?!?"

mat- well y'all were the one who keep asking and begging me to come when i told you "I didn't see y/n the whole week because she was busy."

Ale- "you hade lunch time?"

Kai- she already left we didn't have sleep over in while tho...

mat- are y'all for real? "I'm not going keep listening everything y'all say anymore." I'm drop y'all off...

Ale- "whatever."

y/n didn't actually leave she was just listening by the door "when they were about to leave y/n rush home but they came past her."

mat- get in the car.

Y-no you didn't have to kick them out.

mat-come on y/n I'm sorry...
it also late I don't want you out here alone and if something happens everyone will blame me "I will definitely blame myself please get in."

Y/n get in the car she just thinking how mad she was for the stupidest reason "but she also just wanted attention and hang out with her boyfriend."

once he drop them off they went back to his house.

m/m- did you guys talk it out?

m- no but we're going to my room now.

m/m- okay I'm going bed it 11pm and I'm tried good night.

M,y- good night.

mat- so why are you so upset?

Y- because you listen to everything the boys say or you can't say no to them... "I'm sorry if this is stupid but
I just wanted spend time with you."You know I was busy with school work and helping my mom pulse i have to get job because we don't have enough money."

mat- why didn't you tell me?
i couldn't have helped you?!?

Y- I'm sorry..

y/n felt a tear down her face she was embarrassed how "she was crying because of her mom and something really stupid."

mat- you have the right to be mad you are right I need learn how to say no and I make sure they don't talk back or anything ok?

he walks up to her and wipe her tear off he brings her to his bed she lays on his chest "as she dose that she finally stop crying."

mat- I'm all ways here if you need me okay? I love you.

Y- I love you too.

here the part 2 what you guys think? and thank you so much for the 2k reads!